ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Appomattox

Gunz41

VaPreps All Region
Sep 22, 2007
Stuarts Draft VA
Congratulations to the Raiders. Well deserved championship. You cannot make the mistakes that SD did and expect to beat a great team. Especially the 1st 2 scores for Appo of the 2nd half, 17 yards because of the kickoff return and 7 yards after a zero yard punt. The score didn't end the way the game went.

The game we all love is a game of inches and on quite a few plays the Cougars were off by just a couple inches.

Great season by the Cougars as well. The community and family of Stuarts Draft is very proud.

Well said @Gunz41. It’s was a much better game than some expected and that exchange at the end of the third was huge. And on a side note you had one of the craziest fans/assistants? that I have ever seen running around in shorts and a short sleeve shirt near the press box. That’s commitment right there, lol.

Well said @Gunz41. It’s was a much better game than some expected and that exchange at the end of the third was huge. And on a side note you had one of the craziest fans/assistants? that I have ever seen running around in shorts and a short sleeve shirt near the press box. That’s commitment right there, lol.

Hmm. I might know him. You might know him

So do you and the crazy guy know each other? Now I am curious, I actually didn't see him

I know who the crazy guy is but he has no clue who I am. Maybe if he isn’t in the press box one Friday evening and comes to a Riverheads game we can talk football.

Not sure what clue I could give to be honest. I just happen to know people they know, lol.

Well that doesn't help haha. I'll just say that I know that person really well, and I spoke to a lot of people at the game, even some Riverheads fans, but for some reason I was unable to speak with that crazy guy.

Sounds like we might have a mystery to rival Mr. XCross, or maybe there is no mystery at all. Will just have to try and decipher things lol

You get a chance to talk to J. Smith that recently had two players on the Riverheads team, he knows me. He had told me he knows you somehow as I was feverishly scrolling through preps. Actually stood together through both games. We may have to set up some kind of “meeting” at a basketball game. I have got to catch 3diculous when they play the Gladiators.

You get a chance to talk to J. Smith that recently had two players on the Riverheads team, he knows me. He had told me he knows you somehow as I was feverishly scrolling through preps. Actually stood together through both games. We may have to set up some kind of “meeting” at a basketball game. I have got to catch 3diculous when they play the Gladiators.

Well you did decipher it apparently lol but could be slipping my mind the name doesn't ring a bell

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT