ADVERTISEMENT

Content you want?

bigrob2523

VaPreps Varsity
Staff
Jun 13, 2013
As we prepare for a season with/without football, I'm interested in what you want to see more of? Game stories and analysis will be available at some point.

For now, would you like to see...more discussion/opinion, more recruiting content, etc?

As we prepare for a season with/without football, I'm interested in what you want to see more of? Game stories and analysis will be available at some point.

For now, would you like to see...more discussion/opinion, more recruiting content, etc?
Give more support to players and programs in 1A , such as player interviews top 10 per position, maybe even fan interviews from active participants who contribute to the forums , the 1A boards are more energized than any on preps . Who will end Riverheads Run , Rate the top 1A coaches etc . Please give us something before we go nuts !

If 1A was covered more I’m sure you would gain more paid subscribers, especially from our 1A family

Reactions: bigrob2523
Give more support to players and programs in 1A , such as player interviews top 10 per position, maybe even fan interviews from active participants who contribute to the forums , the 1A boards are more energized than any on preps . Who will end Riverheads Run , Rate the top 1A coaches etc . Please give us something before we go nuts !

Great ideas. Will get to work on some of those ideas.

1A and 2A really gets no coverage anywhere else. That is one reason this board is a little more active. Recognition of smaller schools would be a welcome change in any form of media.

Definitely a good idea. And something we can do more of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT