ADVERTISEMENT

Country Boys!

If your such a great coach and know all there is to know why dont you still coach?
Why don't you still play? College ball? I just got back from doing a contract in Iraq and now working for Philip Morris so don't have the time to put into it any longer

Let's talk about now.. put dinwiddie on the field with either bird or highland springs and it will get ugly quick!!! Now why exactly are you still not playing now?

You have no rings since joining 4a, that's pretty embarrassing and you haven't been close. Run that silly team against a real heavyweight in the central region and let's see the outcome.

My bad I missed 13 when y'all beat sherando lol.. I should have known you was a cowboys fan too.. y'all have the most delusional fans ever so it all makes sense now.. all I'm saying y'all are beatable and the real football in the central region is being played in 5a.. good luck next week

Everybody is beatable. And overall 5a is stronger than 4a. But you cant tell me that some 4a schools couldnt compete/win in 5a.
Put your 5a schools in 6a and they wouldnt be as dominant either. Thats why the divisions were made

My bad I missed 13 when y'all beat sherando lol.. I should have known you was a cowboys fan too.. y'all have the most delusional fans ever so it all makes sense now.. all I'm saying y'all are beatable and the real football in the central region is being played in 5a.. good luck next week
Didn't 4a Lake Taylor beat Bird in 2014 when Bird won State title. Yep, at Bird

Reactions: 1Gensfan
After hearing about Lake Taylor/Salem last year I didn't think to much into it about the LT coaches and players after that lost to Salem. But what I saw and heard last night at the Dinwiddie game makes me believe its true. During warm ups both teams were on the field doing there thing getting ready, then the LT team with coaches on the field walked up to the 50 yard line, facing Dinwiddie while they were warming up, started chanting and shouting at the Dinwiddie players (childish). Then to see on here some people talking "home town refs" home grown calls" oh PLEASE. One call did not define this game. And the final straw was what the LT players did to the locker room. Nasty, disrespectful, childish and no class. If this is the way you handle disappointment and losing then yes its on the coaches. Coaches should teach a team to lose with dignity and respect, you will not win every game, life is full of disappointment. Its how you handle that disappointment on what type of person you are. Yes the Head Coach is responsible for the actions of his team, you cant tell me all they teach at LT is how to play football and not about becoming great young men. Yes LT played a great game, has great players and gave Dinwiddie all we wanted but this type of behavior can not be condone. Huge back eye for LT program and lost of respect.
Sad. I am sorry to hear this .

Hermitage, highland springs and bird all 5a best teams and have been last few years. Based on "population which is not much of a difference between dinwiddie and highland springs and by listening to obnoxious dinwiddie and lake Taylor fans, you would think they both are unbeatable.

Never said dinwiddie was unbeatable. Lake taylor gave them all they wanted last night. And imho lake taylor is the 2nd best team in the state. 2 state titles in 4 years they know how to get it done. Dinwiddie had a battle last night and had a close game for most of the thomas dale game. I think they are the favorite to win but like i said NOBODY is unbeatable.

Never said dinwiddie was unbeatable. Lake taylor gave them all they wanted last night. And imho lake taylor is the 2nd best team in the state. 2 state titles in 4 years they know how to get it done. Dinwiddie had a battle last night and had a close game for most of the thomas dale game. I think they are the favorite to win but like i said NOBODY is unbeatable.
I can agree with that but who is 1st?

I agree 5a football is the best but I definitely don't think Dinwiddie or Lake Taylor would automatically lose to Bird, HS or Hermitage. I think they'd have to bring their A games but it is certainly debatable on the outcome. Those schools in 5A like Bird and HS have 500 more students than LT and Dinwiddie. It makes a difference for sure. Both Dinwiddie and LT are both top 4 teams regardless of class in their regions no matter how you want to order them. If you win the 4A states that is still a HUGE accomplishment!

Lol Dinwiddie best team in the state? you are very bias but that's your opinion so I'll accept that.. so dinwiddie over bird, hermitage, oscar smith, highland springs, etc.. very interesting!!

I agree 5a football is the best but I definitely don't think Dinwiddie or Lake Taylor would automatically lose to Bird, HS or Hermitage. I think they'd have to bring their A games but it is certainly debatable on the outcome. Those schools in 5A like Bird and HS have 500 more students than LT and Dinwiddie. It makes a difference for sure. Both Dinwiddie and LT are both top 4 teams regardless of class in their regions no matter how you want to order them. If you win the 4A states that is still a HUGE accomplishment!
I definitely agree with everything you said

Id put dinwiddie in the top 5 or 6 overall in the state. But maybe im just biased

I can agree with that. Thats the best we can do bc these teams won't play each other. Just gotta play um the way they designed it.

Navy Nation not sure you are arguing with a former two time state championship coach who knows it all.

Big Tank, why would you throw out such ignorance. Do you really think anyone in the know believes the 4a teams can beat Bird, Hermitage and Highland Springs consistently? Hell no, but it can be done on a given night. Lake Taylor, Dinwiddie and Monacan have played all of these teams in the past and faired well. Lake Taylor beat Bird once and should have won both games (2013, 2014). I dont see any of these schools lining up to play LT or Dinwiddie. It makes perfect sense to play them. 8+ win teams, bonus points why not? I will tell you. They might lose and it would kill them.

You speak of enrollment. All of the big three 5a schools oppossed to the 4a's have at least 400 more kids in their schools. Its called even competition. Guess you want to see Bird play Sussex Central (1a) next.

Recruitment/transfers hmmmm? Hoos said it all. Bird has never done that? Yes, I do know Ms. Freeland she is very supportive of her children and wants a good education for them. If you think Petersburg Schools are so wonderful enroll your kids there and see for yourself.

Last, but not least I am sure I know who you are and this isn't about Dinwiddie or 4a. Its a front. Could it be you have ties to the LT program? Not fooling me Tank. Move on the Titans lost. LT will be back. Thats what good programs do.

Have a blessed day.

Since he wants to stir the pot. I'm going to bring this year's Appomattox team in to the mix. Laugh if you will. They are the real deal. Saw em against Amherst. Albeit, Amherst is not the old Amherst. Appo worked them the entire game. Split veer balanced team that imo mirrors LT with out the 11 men the box LT defense. Great football gets played by schools with smaller numbers. They never play so we will never know!

After hearing about Lake Taylor/Salem last year I didn't think to much into it about the LT coaches and players after that lost to Salem. But what I saw and heard last night at the Dinwiddie game makes me believe its true. During warm ups both teams were on the field doing there thing getting ready, then the LT team with coaches on the field walked up to the 50 yard line, facing Dinwiddie while they were warming up, started chanting and shouting at the Dinwiddie players (childish). Then to see on here some people talking "home town refs" home grown calls" oh PLEASE. One call did not define this game. And the final straw was what the LT players did to the locker room. Nasty, disrespectful, childish and no class. If this is the way you handle disappointment and losing then yes its on the coaches. Coaches should teach a team to lose with dignity and respect, you will not win every game, life is full of disappointment. Its how you handle that disappointment on what type of person you are. Yes the Head Coach is responsible for the actions of his team, you cant tell me all they teach at LT is how to play football and not about becoming great young men. Yes LT played a great game, has great players and gave Dinwiddie all we wanted but this type of behavior can not be condone. Huge back eye for LT program and lost of respect.
Been doing that every year since forever at the 50. Did it when you came to LT and did it last time we came to Dinwiddie. Smh you guys are the fun police. Not like we crossed the 50 and walked through your warmups cussed your kids out and did anything. Kids are trying to get themselves hyped up. I remember Hopewell walking through Indian River stretch lines in the state semifinals in 2003 in the state semifinals now that's disrespectful. You guys can never live in the 757 you would be appalled at some of the antics teams like Phoebus do on THEIR side of the 50.
As far as the we go as a staff you don't have a clue as to what we teach these young men and all the things we have done for this kid. I keep hearing about this incident but in the days of social media I'm waiting g for the picture of this locker room to be posted somewhere. By the time the story got to the Hopewel game yesterday we had spread feces all over the walls and wrote LT on the wall. Wonder what it will be by next week. LT left an atomic bomb in the Dinwiddie locker room.
It was a great game that honestly wasn't decided by a queationable call because honestly if you look at the hold call our kid said the kicker was holding him too which could give off the perception of being held. Imho that block didn't have an outcome on the play and he should have just shielded him off he wasn't going to make the tackle.
More than anything I'm mad at all the Moral police trashing our staff and kids for the poor actions of one kid if he did that. I walked through that locker room and so did our coaches. We asked the gentleman did we need to pick up the tape when we took the trash cans out and he said no it's fine. Now if someone went into the stall and did that they are wrong as hell, but I'm sure no coach on any team goes in and checks every stall before they leave a locker room. And if you say they do then you lying. In a way I feel like it's a distraction technique to take away from from the game more than anything.
Great win by the kids of Dinwiddie and win states you earned it.

Lafayette schedules who they schedule because they scared of competition. You played Huguenot not like those kids are alter boys.

Reactions: OCBoy
If this happened at all, it makes more sense that it was done pre-game than post-game.

Lafayette schedules who they schedule because they scared of competition. You played Huguenot not like those kids are alter boys.

Sour grapes Devils. Lafayette is in their 2nd year in 4A and competing to go to the big one. We play our district schedule and beat who is put in front of us. We continue to get zero respect from the almighty 4A folks but our kids just put their heads down and grind. LT had a tougher road as the 2 seed because you got smacked by an average Heritage team in your opener. Heritage's last game before beating you guys was when Lafayette sent them home for the holidays with a running clock the season prior.

Now you're in the basketball gym. Suck it up and get over it. No one gave us a chance vs EV but we won by 4 TDs. Of course it was "much closer" and there were, "no athletes on the field", "refs were bad", etc. Whatever.

Apparently the state championship was on Friday? Well, I believe players and coaches from Salem, Dominion, Lafayette and Dinwiddie disagree.

Lafayette kids aren't just happy to be here and we look forward to Saturday.

Reactions: mbonape1
Sour grapes Devils. Lafayette is in their 2nd year in 4A and competing to go to the big one. We play our district schedule and beat who is put in front of us. We continue to get zero respect from the almighty 4A folks but our kids just put their heads down and grind. LT had a tougher road as the 2 seed because you got smacked by an average Heritage team in your opener. Heritage's last game before beating you guys was when Lafayette sent them home for the holidays with a running clock the season prior.

Now you're in the basketball gym. Suck it up and get over it. No one gave us a chance vs EV but we won by 4 TDs. Of course it was "much closer" and there were, "no athletes on the field", "refs were bad", etc. Whatever.

Apparently the state championship was on Friday? Well, I believe players and coaches from Salem, Dominion, Lafayette and Dinwiddie disagree.

Lafayette kids aren't just happy to be here and we look forward to Saturday.
We got smacked by Heritage? You weren't there check the stats. You beat a bunch of nobodies to make it to this point. You will be in the gym shooting hoops after Saturday as well. Thing is our basketball team will be playing deep in the playoffs as well how about yours? You talking the talk up here but do I need to bring out the numerous emails sent to Lafayette for a game next cycle without a reply? How about the fact Lafayette used to get smacked by Lake Taylor and Woodside in the tri-scrimmage and jumped out because they weren't competitive.
You know the BRD isn't any good, yet the one game to step out and play a team with a pulse you guys chose Huguenot!! Who's the tomato can next cycle? George Wythe? You will get respect when you beat someone respectable. EV was getting all this love up here, but they beat who? And since you wanna reference last season I believe you guys scored a grand total of 7 on Courtland last year. We gave em 50. Don't try to come for me when you live in a gigantic glass house.

Reactions: OCBoy
In several years of playing Huguenot the fans and players conduct and attitude have been exemplary. Maybe they should give a seminar to LT players.

We got smacked by Heritage? You weren't there check the stats. You beat a bunch of nobodies to make it to this point. You will be in the gym shooting hoops after Saturday as well. Thing is our basketball team will be playing deep in the playoffs as well how about yours? You talking the talk up here but do I need to bring out the numerous emails sent to Lafayette for a game next cycle without a reply? How about the fact Lafayette used to get smacked by Lake Taylor and Woodside in the tri-scrimmage and jumped out because they weren't competitive.
You know the BRD isn't any good, yet the one game to step out and play a team with a pulse you guys chose Huguenot!! Who's the tomato can next cycle? George Wythe? You will get respect when you beat someone respectable. EV was getting all this love up here, but they beat who? And since you wanna reference last season I believe you guys scored a grand total of 7 on Courtland last year. We gave em 50. Don't try to come for me when you live in a gigantic glass house.
All I can say is, blah, blah, blah.....,

Y'all are off the chain this weekend.

vllK7.gif

In several years of playing Huguenot the fans and players conduct and attitude have been exemplary. Maybe they should give a seminar to LT players.
Man please you basing this off one incident. Y'all kill me with this holier than thou mess. Once again this is why people don't respect Lafayette around here y'all hide all year and then take your loss when you play some real competition. All you hoping for this week is to keep it close you don't have any desire to win. Trying to not get embarrassed

All I can say is, blah, blah, blah.....,
Again tell your coach/AD to respond to emails and settle it on the field. But don't worry we are going back to regionals next year so you won't be able to hide.

Again tell your coach/AD to respond to emails and settle it on the field. But don't worry we are going back to regionals next year so you won't be able to hide.
Man, you sound awfully bitter over a HS game, not the end of the world.

Man, you sound awfully bitter over a HS game, not the end of the world.
I have time and energy invested into the LT program unlike you sir. So when someone from the outside talks down about things they know NOTHING about I will defend my kids. You look old enough to be my grandfather so I will no longer engage you sir as I will respect my elders. Good luck to the Rams.

Cmon guy , just issue a statement or your Coach or Ad and resolve the reputed mess that now being reported in Dinwiddie. So far I have not seen any official response. It is neccesary. If I am your Grandfather you must be 10 or 11 , I guess.

A Lake Taylor player (or players) allegedly does something after a heartbreaking loss and an official statement needs to be made, and all these posts are still here. A Salem player does something much worse and he's just taught a life lesson and the posts are deleted.

Reactions: bullrun25
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT