ADVERTISEMENT

Courtland downs Monocan 74-69

Wilson vs Courtland will be a good game. The winner of that game will likely see theirselves playing King’s Fork in the Siegel Center next Friday

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Monacan was again without Fernandez tonight. Hopefully, he will be able to play Friday or IDK if we will be able to hang with KF. Gotta play with what you got though. Good luck to Courtland against Wilson. Courtland has been good all year and probably the most consistent team in B. Well done Cougars!

Monacan was again without Fernandez tonight. Hopefully, he will be able to play Friday or IDK if we will be able to hang with KF. Gotta play with what you got though. Good luck to Courtland against Wilson. Courtland has been good all year and probably the most consistent team in B. Well done Cougars!
I’ve seen yall play against Louisa last week and illl say this y’all have the length but I’m telling you now that zone , will be your down fall Kings fork will shoot better then Louisa on 3’s , and there better then Louisa get ready for a fast paced game and not sure y’all gonna be able to hang around y’all pg is to small also he’s gonna to have a long night

I’ve seen yall play against Louisa last week and illl say this y’all have the length but I’m telling you now that zone , will be your down fall Kings fork will shoot better then Louisa on 3’s , and there better then Louisa get ready for a fast paced game and not sure y’all gonna be able to hang around y’all pg is to small also he’s gonna to have a long night

you may be right. I just hope we are at full strength if we are going to fall on our sword. Our guards are small and that is why the kid from courtland had 35 PT’s. It would have been harder on him if Fernandez was there who is a good 6’4 / 6’5 guard. I worry that Courtland relies too much on his scoring in the later rounds. That is an awful lot to ask someone to score EVERY night! I do believe courtland or monacan can both win a title if the dominos fall right. Both KF and Wilson can too. Courtland now controls its own destiny. I agree with everyone that KF is the favorite. We will be there on Friday though to battle it out.

Reactions: Va434
Kia Seargent dropped 36 on Huegonut also. Being a little bias, he to me is one of the top guards if not the best guard in the state. They do rely alot in him, but what team does not have a go to guy?? Courtland plays team ball, very quick guards play and shoot lights out from 3 point range. I do believe that possibly Wilson and KF on paper are slightly better teams, but you know what they say in football, that's why they play the game. Anyone left at this time of the season can win the title. You have a team in Courtland who BELIEVES and has probably the best coach in the state and that's a deadly combination.

Reactions: mbonape1
I haven’t seen courtland play this but saw them play last year and they were good , Wilson will be a good challenge for yall, I think finals championship game will be y’all and Kings fork, guard play is key in b-ball, how tall is Epps from king’s fork by the way

Here's a little unknown, both Seargent and Humphries, two starting guards are transfers from Masaponax due to redistricting of the county school lines. Courtland picked up 350 students from Ponax at the beginning of this school year. So neither of them were on Courtlands team last year.

Reactions: mbonape1
Oh
Here's a little unknown, both Seargent and Humphries, two starting guards are transfers from Masaponax due to redistricting of the county school lines. Courtland picked up 350 students from Ponax at the beginning of this school year. So neither of them were on Courtlands team last year.
wow that’s good didn’t know that so yeah courtland is really stacked then,

Kia Seargent dropped 36 on Huegonut also. Being a little bias, he to me is one of the top guards if not the best guard in the state. They do rely alot in him, but what team does not have a go to guy?? Courtland plays team ball, very quick guards play and shoot lights out from 3 point range. I do believe that possibly Wilson and KF on paper are slightly better teams, but you know what they say in football, that's why they play the game. Anyone left at this time of the season can win the title. You have a team in Courtland who BELIEVES and has probably the best coach in the state and that's a deadly combination.

Oh he is a great player... Huguenot is small at the guard position also. If the opposing guards don't have any length Seargent will be too much always. Good luck, I will be rooting for you against Wilson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT