ADVERTISEMENT

Courtlsnd 73 -0 over Caroline

Yeah downward is an understatement, we are down 12 kids and we have unfortunatlely hit the mundane offensive play calling wall agian! Was talking with some current players parents at game the other night and they were just perplexed at what they were watching. I honestly believe we only ran 3 types of plays the whole game, its just ugly. QB play is not very good which dosent help. This is not on him, this sits squarely on the head coach. The JV team is cruising along on a 17 game wining streak and more than likely will be 6-0 at the end. However, simethibg goes awray when those talented players move up??? This is a proud school with an enormouse amount of tradition and history! They are not bad, we have very good players, multiple have already signed offers from lower level schools. We have no true offensive identity what so ever. The wing t is an old outdated offense that worked for 4 state championships in the 80's . Even if you have the horses in the stable, its not to difficult to deffend entirely. The coach now owns the most wins in school history, but thst only gets you so far. We have lost talent to transfer because if the stale offense currently taught. Also, we have fumbled like 10 times, 3 lost vs EV which cost the game, not much better agianst Chancellor. I make my point with this, you have 1st and 10 2 min left at thier 8 yard line and chance to tie or go for win. 4 plays, 0 yards says it all. Any middle school team could keep Ct out of endzone right now. Two of our bedt players have state champioships in sprinting and tripple jump and are juniors, speed to burn and we cant get them actively envolved or used to stretch defense, just down right shame. I would love to see coach Ludden at Ponax coach this team and employ that offense.
Take care.

Reactions: 7time and OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT