ADVERTISEMENT

Craig Co preview

I think they’re an improved team. It seems like they’re finally getting some pieces into place. Their enrollment is just pathetic.

I think they’re an improved team. It seems like they’re finally getting some pieces into place. Their enrollment is just pathetic.
Sure didn’t look improved against Patrick Co. . From reading the paper- I guess this year was just putting the weight room together, must not of used it. Decent receiver last year moved to QB. Struggled throwing the ball, deep passes and short were all over the place. Run game wasnt good. Long year for I believe the smallest school in the state to field a team?

Hope Craig can at least play the season out and build momentum for the future. My daughter in law is from Craig and has a nephew on the team, hope they can stay healthy and compete all year no matter how bad or pitiful they may be.

Well... As a Region C fan mainly. I stand corrected. Good thing these things are predications, and I am not allowed to attend practices at every region c team. I have friends at every game for the Region C games on Friday night. The Craig and Bland game was a surprise to me. My buddy said the game was over on the first play of the game. Craig scored on a long run on the 1st play. Blands QB ended up getting hurt and he said they reduced the quarters from there on out with running clock. I believe it was 24-0 after the first quarter. Said Craigs line just whipped bland up front. He said bland may of had 20-50 yards of offense. Numbers on both sidelines were low, but props to craig co after week 1.

Well... As a Region C fan mainly. I stand corrected. Good thing these things are predications, and I am not allowed to attend practices at every region c team. I have friends at every game for the Region C games on Friday night. The Craig and Bland game was a surprise to me. My buddy said the game was over on the first play of the game. Craig scored on a long run on the 1st play. Blands QB ended up getting hurt and he said they reduced the quarters from there on out with running clock. I believe it was 24-0 after the first quarter. Said Craigs line just whipped bland up front. He said bland may of had 20-50 yards of offense. Numbers on both sidelines were low, but props to craig co after week 1.
One of my buddies I went to school with is the defensive coordinator at Craig. They held Bland to -21 total yards when it was all said and done. He said that majority of the plays resulted in a tackle for loss.

One of my buddies I went to school with is the defensive coordinator at Craig. They held Bland to -21 total yards when it was all said and done. He said that majority of the plays resulted in a tackle for loss.
Wow. Pretty impressive. I know he coached under Dixon years ago so they got a good one there. Craig was rolling from what my buddy said. Guess they didn’t wanna show much in the Patrick scrimmage lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT