ADVERTISEMENT

CVTV HS GAME OF THE WEEK SP0TSYLVANIA @ COURTLAND

skynard1

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 12, 2009
Finally after 6 years of doing CVTV HS game of the week we will be doing Tim Coleman and my alma mater Spotsylvania. This was not the best game of the area but our sponsors wanted us to do all the area teams and we haven't done a Spotsy game in 6 years so we are hoping for a good game. The game can be seen on Sunday Tuesday and Wednesday nights at 7 pm! In Spotsy and Stafford Comcast CH 2 Cox in Spotsy CH 88 and Stafford CH 91 and Fredbg CH 85 and Verizon CH 34 everywhere! It can be streamed on the net at Tikilive.com/show/cvpv-webtv Get area HS football every week on CVTV Central Virginia Television!

Mike Neville and Tim Coleman are the best combo in VA for HS football. This may not be the best game to broadcast but you will damn well be entertained by this duo.

Pat Summeral and John Madden. I'm telling you. Somewhere along the line, you must try to catch these guys. You WILL be believers. You WILL come back for more. I promise you.

May not be the best game in the area. The history of the two teams are unbelievable .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT