ADVERTISEMENT

Dan River at Halifax

Mayberryite,

My statement was not meant to be a shot at Halifax County. DR and the Blue Comets played an 1-point thriller at the beginning of the season, so I knew that last night would be tough - especially if it was Senior Night for the Comets. HC was playing Martinsville tough until their center got hurt. That's why when I saw them play GW, they did not look like the same team. I'm glad that they are playing well , they got a good coach and Smith was lights out for them last night (22-23 points). Congrats to Halifax County and good luck in their conference tourney.

Anyone who knows me and has met me will know that I will congratulate my opponent and their fans if you beat us.

Coincidently, Our starting center was out for last night's game. This 5-game season ending road trip seemed to take it's toll on the Wildcats. They got to shake these last two losses off and prepare for tournament time. Coach Murphy will have the team ready.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Dan River has nothing to hang their heads on. Halifax has some good players and is a 5a program so hats off to the Wildcats for playing them. Halifax hasn't been the same since their center Will Miller went down. Dan River will be in Richmond come March.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT