ADVERTISEMENT

Dan River Question

I was thinking about going to see DR this week, but now I may reconsider. But I may go watch first half, then catch 2nd half of Gretna-Chatham.

i think we hot DR next week
I normally agree with you, but I think I have to correct you this one time. I think you have Gretna at home next week, and then travel to Ringgold the week after. Oct. 7th is circled on my calendar as the showdown for the Dogwood. I had thought that AltaVista might be in the mix, but after watching the tape of them last week vs. Rustburg they don't have enough for either Appo. or DR.

Reactions: AdvocateOfMany434
I normally agree with you, but I think I have to correct you this one time. I think you have Gretna at home next week, and then travel to Ringgold the week after. Oct. 7th is circled on my calendar as the showdown for the Dogwood. I had thought that AltaVista might be in the mix, but after watching the tape of them last week vs. Rustburg they don't have enough for either Appo. or DR.
you are right, gretna next week and then DR. thanks for correction

Giles-Graham is the biggest 2A game of the week. Stuarts Draft-East Rock and Ridgeview-Lee should also be entertaining. Outside of 2A, I'm intrigued by Hanover-Atlee and Bethel-Heritage NN. I don't feel like traveling, so I plan to see Buffalo Gap-Wilson Memorial.

Yeah, GW-Danville use to do it a lot, Chatham started doing it last season. The booklet they made features both teams, coaches, cheerleaders, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT