(6:00 PM ? 10:00 PM)

$80.00 per player

Located at:
Paul VI High School Fairfax VA

120 Participants in 2013

80 College Coaches attended in 2013

Limited to 120 players maximum
(Register early)

This is an individual showcase event. Players will be placed on a team once registration is complete. No team entries.

For more info & to register go to:
www.pvibasketball.com

A few testimonials about the DC Metro College Showcase

My daughter was offered a scholarship to Loyola Marymount University on July 26, 2013 because of the DC Metro College Showcase. She came to the showcase with her back against the wall regarding recruitment. The coach watched her shine in the event and the showcase provided the opportunity for her to receive the full scholarship to a Division I program. I'm forever grateful to Coach Allen and the DC College Metro Showcase for providing this exposure event!! It is a great way for girl's basketball players to be seen by several college coaches in a short period of time

Phil Stinnie

Charlottesville, VA

July 2013

Coach Allen
"The showcase was a great way to put the considerable local talent in front of the coaches already in town for USJN. It gave my daughter a unique opportunity to play to her strengths in front of an impressive number of D1 coaches in a close, focused setting - and led to a lot of recruiting interest and a D I scholarship offer for my daughter. Thanks again for all the hard work and exposure you provided for these girls as it will always be remembered as one of the main reasons for all the college interest and scholarship for Liz"
Thanks again. Kate Baines..Liz McNaughton's Mom (UMBC 2012 Signee)

Coach Allen,
"I want to praise you and the entire DC Metro Showcase staff on an excellent job hosting the showcase last night. This was such a professionally run event and I know it took a lot of time and hard work to pull off such a great event. This showcase was excellent. My daughter truly enjoyed herself and the opportunity for all of those coaches to see her was truly a blessing. You provided those young ladies last night with an opportunity and I know they all appreciated it. Everything was so well run from the registration process, to the NCAA video and the selection of the teams. So often, certain young ladies are singled out and get the opportunity to play on the main floor all the time. You and your staff gave every young lady an opportunity to be showcased on every floor. I can't begin to tell you how many people I have spoken to today and told them about that absolutely wonderful showcase that my daughter had the opportunity to attend last night. I was totally impressed with the entire event. I want to say thank you to you and your staff on a job well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope you consider having another event during the fall."
Please keep me informed of any upcoming showcases!
Yvette S. Parker

Coach Allen,
I want to commend you and your staff on a job well done!!!!!!! I know it took a lot of hard work to put this showcase together, and it shows hard work pays off. I have taken my daughter to many individual showcases in this area and I can say none of them compared to what my daughter and I experienced on yesterday. The registration process was easy, the assigned teams, the times of games to be played, everything thing I must say was top notch, and not to mention the number of college coaches that were there!!!! Many times we are given a lot of false information on college coaches that attend these types of events, you pay your money and you don't get what was promised. I must admit I was hesitant at first but I am so glad I decided to be a part of this!!!! Again I say Thank You!!!!!! Please keep me informed of any upcoming showcases!!!!!!
Joyce Berger

Coach Allen,
I am writing to congratulate you on a great showcase yesterday. My daughter participated and thought it was one of the very best she had been to. Well organized and well attended by both players and coaches.
Thanks and we are looking forward to the next event you host.
George Smith

[/QUOTE]

http://pvibasketball.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT