ADVERTISEMENT

Didn’t get a chance to say but..

Tre Lawing is a difference maker. His ability and the 3-4 minutes at the end of the third period where Coach Smith showed why he is one of the best in the business by controlling field position working the clock to his advantage. I think SD will be able to compete next year along with Buckingham and a host of others as well. Enjoy the victory Appomattox, well deserved.

Congratulations to the Appomattox Raiders! I enjoy their fans on this board! I’m glad I got a chance to watch them play this year. I have a lot of love for their community and the pride their guys play with. Hats off to the Raiders on a great season. @Gunz41 head high brother, Cougars fought hard!

No shame in losing to the top team in the Classification. They certainly showed they belonged. I wish they could have had a little bit of luck (i.e. not missing by a few inches on a few plays, not have a off night punting), but can look at it this way, 2 losses this year both to State Champions

No shame in losing to the top team in the Classification. They certainly showed they belonged. I wish they could have had a little bit of luck (i.e. not missing by a few inches on a few plays, not have a off night punting), but can look at it this way, 2 losses this year both to State Champions
A lot of teams would lose a left toenail just to make it to the state championship, I know I would for mine hahaha! Hopefully your guys will get a chance of revenge next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT