ADVERTISEMENT

Dinwiddie 24 EV 16 half

BleedingNavy

VaPreps All District
Dec 4, 2013
Two good teams slugging it out. EV is very good and D'ago Hunter is one of the most talented players as I have seen at our home field. This game is a long way from being over.

I look for dinwiddie to roll in the 2 half...at Louisa game and well same ole Louisa can't pass and can't stop the pass. It is late in the 2nd 21-14 Monacan

Lions are still behind in stopping the pass and passing themselves....Louisa has been able to ground and pound at times but being so 1 dimensional is starting to show. Louisa can't stop the deep ball and they are using a two deep safety look.

Louisa had a great drive and had a key pass on the drive..Louisa may actually do it and surprise me.

Lions lead 28-21. Lions look like they maybe for real...the play of the game may have been in the first half when Monacan was up 21-7 an driving and Louisa got a big interception in Louisa territory.

Lions have the ball. Good for Louisa. I know people do not believe me but I am glad that the JD finally did something. Louisa won a game I didn't think they could. They are better than I thought and good for them. They have proved me wrong about going 11-1. They have solidified their season. Good luck the rest of the way.

Louisa made adjustments during the game and I give them credit. Good win Louisa. Win or lose next week. Terrific season and you lived up to the hype this year.

Reactions: 1Gensfan and gwb16
EV is a hell of a team. Both teams played well. Best team to come to Dinwiddie in a few years.
2 very good teams. I’m assuming the Dinwiddie punter doesn’t usually punt that much. I wish the EV punter would’ve punted more instead of those fumbles/picks.

Going to be a good game next week. Louisas run game against Dinwiddies run defense. EV worked us through the air, but did very little on the ground. Hoos and I have waited for this for a long time. Whether we win or they win its going to be worth it. Again, EV is a very good team. Went toe to toe with us. The most points we have given up in years. My hat is off to the Cyclones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT