ADVERTISEMENT

Dinwiddie 27 Salem 20 final

freeatlast2013

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Feb 23, 2013
Mistake fest like last year Salem had 6 or 7 turnovers. Several mental mistakes by Dinwiddie plus some turnovers. Salem second string QB had to play,most of second half due to,injury.

I felt that too Mike . Congrats to Generals. Hopefully, we can pull it together.

Dinwiddie s quickness causing some of those mistakes. Salem played great defense second half. Kick team gave up td. Punt return by Salem called back with less than 2 min. to play--- block in back (have no idea if it was correct call). Salem must get healthy and eliminate mistakes. They could be a tough out come playoff time

Honestly, OK with this. Still incredibly young and Dinwiddie is Dinwiddie.

I agree Dingen53. Neither team TONIGHT looked like state championship material but with great coaching staffs they will get better. Salems injuries are hurting them.

Reactions: mbonape1
Gladden injury? Any ideas?
Possibly high ankle sprain is what I've heard. Could be out several weeks. Fairchilds LT left the game hobbling, not sure about his situation. Compton didn't play last night and won't for another week or two. #71 Will Price took Fairchilds place when he went out.

Possibly high ankle sprain is what I've heard. Could be out several weeks. Fairchilds LT left the game hobbling, not sure about his situation. Compton didn't play last night and won't for another week or two. #62 Will Clemmons So took his place last night and #71 Will Price took Fairchilds place when he went out.
62 is Peyton McBride

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT