ADVERTISEMENT

Dinwiddie 54 Smithfield 16 3rd

Game postponed until tomorrow at 3:00 pm. 21-8 Dinwiddie end of 1 quarter. Dinwiddie has scored on all 3 drives. Dinwiddie with 160 yards rushing in the quarter.

Game postponed until tomorrow at 3:00 pm. 21-8 Dinwiddie end of 1 quarter. Dinwiddie has scored on all 3 drives. Dinwiddie with 160 yards rushing in the quarter.

What a waste of a night all around the board in the 804. Not one game finished tonight!

I had the YouTube live video stream of the Bird/Dale game ready to go! Only for it to be postponed to tomorrow by lightning. SMH.

Smithfield hits on a long pass. Defense and special teams have a scored. Young secondary is killing me.

57-24 final.

Don't sleep on Smithfield. They have good size and some speed. QB looks good. They were well coached and had no quit in them. They are definitely not starting over from scratch this year as I previously thought.

At 54-16 I think you will live
@Gunz41, you consistently reprimand others about negative comments; however, you choose to make a witty statement about something you are totally clueless about.

My comment was not about the score. We did everything humanly possible to keep it down. They were chucking bombs against backups. Our young secondary (starters and subs) are not utilizing their techniques in coverage and there is constant confusion. Will kill us down the road.

I dont comment on your views on Stuarts Draft, nor could I. Please show me the same respect. Have a blessed day.

@Gunz41, you consistently reprimand others about negative comments; however, you choose to make a witty statement about something you are totally clueless about.

My comment was not about the score. We did everything humanly possible to keep it down. They were chucking bombs against backups. Our young secondary (starters and subs) are not utilizing their techniques in coverage and there is constant confusion. Will kill us down the road.

I dont comment on your views on Stuarts Draft, nor could I. Please show me the same respect. Have a blessed day.

It was a joke. Come on now, I thought you would see that

Reactions: gwb16
I stated "witty" which means dry or sarcastic. I was not being mean by my comments I respect you. You have to admit your obvious desire to keep perfect harmony on this board and it appeared you were wittingly telling me to chill. If that was not your intention I apologize. If it was oh well its not going to happen. The expectation of doing things correctly is what builds character and a program. Its what makes our coach, team and fans special. The Salem program and other successful teams in VA are the same. Acceptance of excuses creates poor performance.

Reactions: gwb16
I stated "witty" which means dry or sarcastic. I was not being mean by my comments I respect you. You have to admit your obvious desire to keep perfect harmony on this board and it appeared you were wittingly telling me to chill. If that was not your intention I apologize. If it was oh well its not going to happen. The expectation of doing things correctly is what builds character and a program. Its what makes our coach, team and fans special. The Salem program and other successful teams in VA are the same. Acceptance of excuses creates poor performance.
Is there still a place in today's society for personal responsibility? Every where I look, people are carrying suitcases full of excuses. <<SARCASM>>....strictly sarcasm. I agree. I dislike it when people say "yeah but...." Drop the buts, get better or get gone.
Really sorry I wasn't able to attend the game. <<insert my excuse>>
Sometimes, work sucks more than other times....
I honestly wasn't expecting anything other than the final score indicated. Good luck the rest of the way!

57-24 final.

Don't sleep on Smithfield. They have good size and some speed. QB looks good. They were well coached and had no quit in them. They are definitely not starting over from scratch this year as I previously thought.
5-5....or 4-5 if you don't count the Bruton game. Pack will struggle to put it all together this year. IMHO

Well it was a joke. It also was in conjecture with DPs jokes with you about your health. Meaning whether they were winning by 60, down by 60, whatever you will live. Certainly wouldn't take shots at people on here I like.

I figured with all the fighting back and forth and everything turning to a whine fest that maybe a little humor with someone light hearted and respected may be good.

This board in the last few months has almost ruined it for me. And I have been here a lot longer than most. I cant remember one single subject I have read on here that didnt turn into an argument. Whether a team in a subject or not, it comes back to them and whether they are great or respected. Cant talk about accomplishes of kids, because they were undeserving and others are better. Some scrimmages show everything, but others mean absolutely nothing. It is what it is. Good luck to Dinwiddie next week, I hope they win. As for SD, that isnt looking too good.

God Bless

5-5....or 4-5 if you don't count the Bruton game. Pack will struggle to put it all together this year. IMHO
We will see them next week at Smithfield to find out but your analysis is usually spot on. No problem with the grass field as Norcom’s was a little ragged.

I don't know GWB. I think 5-4 is easily achievable. 6-3 us not out of the question.

BTW, a tip of the cap to the good people at the Smithfield Ice Cream Shop. 10 of us met their for our pre-game "snack". Darn good subs. And the butter pecan was delicious. Sorry that work got in your way and you couldn't join us.

Just in case you wondered, it was hot Thursday night, but down right brutal Friday afternoon. I can't remember being that hot at a football game ever.

I don't know GWB. I think 5-4 is easily achievable. 6-3 us not out of the question.

BTW, a tip of the cap to the good people at the Smithfield Ice Cream Shop. 10 of us met their for our pre-game "snack". Darn good subs. And the butter pecan was delicious. Sorry that work got in your way and you couldn't join us.

Just in case you wondered, it was hot Thursday night, but down right brutal Friday afternoon. I can't remember being that hot at a football game ever.
I was at work Saturday afternoon when things resumed, standing on the tarred roof watching a chiller get replaced...with zero wind and then sun bearing down on me...I was wishing I was at SHS...LOL
The ice cream shop in town is ALWAYS a good choice for a light meal and tasty cold treats. Smithfield is truly a golden little treasure. I love living there. We have our share of "issues", but what community doesn't?
Good luck the rest of the way. Wishing y'all nothing but the best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT