ADVERTISEMENT

Dinwiddie Fans

Shabutie

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2006
Did K'Vaughan Pope get hurt against Smithfield? From the highlights against Smithfield it looks like he was only playing very early in the game.

Yep, and we are bringing flat balls too. Lol. Keep your eyes open, I took the week off and will be trying out my new recording equipment.
If you are going to try and read our calls, my favorite is the hook and ladder. If you need to know what that is watch the end of Varsity Blues. We'll throw it to Tucker and he'll lateral it to a very big slow OL, works everytime! The signal is a fish being hooked in the mouth and then hands climbing an imaginary ladder.

If you are going to try and read our calls, my favorite is the hook and ladder. If you need to know what that is watch the end of Varsity Blues. We'll throw it to Tucker and he'll lateral it to a very big slow OL, works everytime! The signal is a fish being hooked in the mouth and then hands climbing an imaginary ladder.
Salem has slow OLinemen???

Reactions: blackknight_pride
I heard Salem had a diamond formation. I also swear I saw some triple option at practice the other day.

Yeah, our scouts said the Spartans were using a version of the run and shoot in practice this morning. Flew Junes Jones in grom Canada to provide guidance. Ramsey was lined up in the slot with an empty backfield. Five wide from what I was told. According to our mole Craft was hitting drop kicks from 35 yards out.

I hear from "sources" that one team is going to run the A-11 offense and the other will institute a strictly wildcat. And then on defense, Salem is going to scrap their patented defense and run a 7-1, while Dinwiddie plans to run a 2-5.

I had also heard from a different source, since this is such a big game that instead of regular football's, that the plan is either a rugby ball, or nerf balls

Oh no, not the dreaded 7-1? We will never even make a first down.

I hear that we may counter with the Statue of Liberty play on every down.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
Lol, oopty oop. Thats what DP does when his wonderful wife fusses at him for not taking out the trash.

All jokes aside I am glad we are all enjoying this post without throwing daggers. After all its just a football game. Beat Salem! Lol

Lol, oopty oop. Thats what DP does when his wonderful wife fusses at him for not taking out the trash.

All jokes aside I am glad we are all enjoying this post without throwing daggers. After all its just a football game. Beat Salem! Lol

Sorry navy, do, Mike, etc. I dont care who wins. Instead of this beat Salem or beat Dinwiddie, you all need to adopt the beat Riverheads statement :)

And I'm supposed to be enjoying this as Navy sticks the dagger in my heart? He knows how sensitive I am about being teased. I would never do that to him!

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
So I'm not at the game but I heard Pope is in a boot. How come this was so flippantly dismissed when first discussed?

Reactions: salemfan32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT