ADVERTISEMENT

Dinwiddie game rescheduled.

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Matoaca at Dinwiddie is re-scheduled for Monday at 6:00pm. At this point, Dinwiddie's field is in excellent shape. It drains fair. If the heavier rains will stop by mid-day Sunday, and it stays windy, the field will be in good shape for this game. However, it will certainly sustain a bit of chewing up and leave it less pristine for the remainder of the season. It hasn't gone dormant yet, but the growth and healing will not be enough to make much difference the rest of the year. But, it's the same for both teams. The worst it could get will be 10 times better than it was in 2013.

Everyone, stay smart and stay safe. We don't need any tragic news about any of you good folks!

DP

Unless by some miracle Lake Taylor comes to town. If that happened we would have to get the fire hoses back out. Just kidding Devils.

We would first run a disc down through them center part of the field, then the fire hoses!!!

We would first run a disc down through them center part of the field, then the fire hoses!!!
Don't forget to make sure the heat is turned off on their side of the field house and the air conditioner is on in Devils side of the press box.

All in fun Devils. Fat chance we get a home game against LT. Just a poke at your post about 2013. You should have seen the field that morning. Everybody worked their tails off getting it playable. Honestly, we thought the mud would play to your teams power advantage and negate some of our speed. Thanks for us you guys just turned the ball over too much.

Reactions: DEVILSLB99
All in fun Devils. Fat chance we get a home game against LT. Just a poke at your post about 2013. You should have seen the field that morning. Everybody worked their tails off getting it playable. Honestly, we thought the mud would play to your teams power advantage and negate some of our speed. Thanks for us you guys just turned the ball over too much.

Yea turnovers killed us in that game. We lost 3 games that year to teams that went a combined 44-1 with 2 state titles and a runner up finish. Not to shabby playing with your 3rd string qb. I know one thing whoever has to come to Dinwiddie will be in for a rude awakening very hard place to play even when I was in HS. Dinwiddie and Dale were two places I didn't like going.

An update. We play Matoaca at Dinwiddie this Monday as planned at 6:00.

We play at Thomas Dale Sat. Oct 10 at 1:00pm.

If for some reason we can't play Monday, it is speculated that we would play the next evening. But, unless we get more heavy rain Sunday or Monday, that shouldn't be necessary.

An update. We play Matoaca at Dinwiddie this Monday as planned at 6:00.

We play at Thomas Dale Sat. Oct 10 at 1:00pm.

If for some reason we can't play Monday, it is speculated that we would play the next evening. But, unless we get more heavy rain Sunday or Monday, that shouldn't be necessary.

I would be at the Dale game if it wasn't for Smith vs. Indian River next Saturday. Those both are going to be good games.

Don't blame you. No need to make the long trip when there are good games so much closer. I'm going to look around and see if ther is a fairly close game that interest me on Friday. Springers just reminded me that they are at Hanover Friday. But, I've seen Hanover twice already. Without Cheatham, they are not that exciting.

I could stay home Friday??? NOT!!!

Reactions: anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT