ADVERTISEMENT

DinwiddieProud, Hoos, Mike Salem

RKE Fan

VaPreps Rookie
Nov 10, 2010
Great to meet you all tonight! I enjoyed talking with you and hope we can meet up again in the future. Wish the game had been closer, but it was a great evening for football at a fantastic facility. Take care.

Nice to meet you also Rke Fan, Hoos Fan, and to see you again DP. I wish the game would have been closer, but it was worth the trip to see so many people I know (as I grew up in Lynchburg), meet new people, and spending time with my Dad.

Congrats to Lake Taylor on the exceptional season and Championship.

Finally, congratulations to Salem on a great year. Thanks for providing the excitement and fun that we fans have had watching you this year and for your hard work!

Absolutely RKE. Getting to meet you guys, and Mikes dad, was the highlight of my day. Thanks Hoos for trying to get Wikki to come down. I'm sorry we missed her. Terriffic lady.

I stayed in touch with Shaunty by text during the game. He even backed up his tape of the game to check on what looked like it might have been a clip on that early play. I thought for sure it was a blown play, but nope, clean block. That was neat having him do that.

I'll add Chris King, Salem's AD, to the mix. He brought a couple of things to me from the school. He went out of his way to help me with something on what was arguably his busiest day of the year. Thank you Chris.

I'm mighty proud of what we all got to see on the field today. Good kids giving everything they had. There were no losers. Some have a bigger trophy, but all were champions.

Thank you guys for making the day special. Let's all agree to seek each other out whenever we travel in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT