ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone have the Dinwiddie vs EV full game?

Youtube. EV vs.Dinwiddie

Watched it last night. What a game!

Something that got my attention was at one point the hosts were talking about that being their last video op if EV were to lose. Then later they said Culpeper would be playing next (this) week. Obviously they had heard about the Culpeper win. So one of three things comes to mind. 1) They misspoke early on, 2) They weren't aware of the Culpeper win earlier so they just didn't know and weren't thinking of that possibility, or 3) the Culpeper Media Network just follows EV. Just curious.

Reactions: 1Gensfan
I was in the booth with them. They got a bad score from somebody originally. Then they got the cirrect score later. It was a taped game, so I am sure they did some editing. They did say they would likely do the Culpeper game.

I was in the booth with them. They got a bad score from somebody originally. Then they got the cirrect score later. It was a taped game, so I am sure they did some editing. They did say they would likely do the Culpeper game.

I hope they do the Culpeper game. Have to spread the love around and the Blue Devils are deserving!!! I will probably be at Maury Stadium on Saturday for that one.

I hope they do the Culpeper game. Have to spread the love around and the Blue Devils are deserving!!! I will probably be at Maury Stadium on Saturday for that one.
Oh...you can bet they will do the Culpeper game. I'm actually shocked they did the EV/Din game instead of going to the TJ/Culp game. Anyone that watches/listens to that broadcast knows they favor the Blue Devils.

I couldn't take it.... I was supposed to wait till Tomorrow and watch, but I stayed up last night and watched it. lol.. I did like the way they gave everyone in the booth as well as the fans a shout out for being so nice!!! I was listening for the chants of overrated during the game lol. Didn't hear it. SEE YALL ON FRIDAY!!!

I couldn't take it.... I was supposed to wait till Tomorrow and watch, but I stayed up last night and watched it. lol.. I did like the way they gave everyone in the booth as well as the fans a shout out for being so nice!!! I was listening for the chants of overrated during the game lol. Didn't hear it. SEE YALL ON FRIDAY!!!
Fans will be fans. It was a great game...punch/counter punch.

Prior to, during, and after watching the video replay I must commend EV for their preparation, talent, and coaching. Not a lot of teams have come to Navy Nation and put forth the fight the Cyclones did. I know there is little consolation in compliments for the graduates after a loss, but if the returning players sldidnt know before they surely know now they can go anywhere and compete.

Mad respect Eastern View. It was a great game played by two very good teams. You had us fussing in the press box.

Prior to, during, and after watching the video replay I must commend EV for their preparation, talent, and coaching. Not a lot of teams have come to Navy Nation and put forth the fight the Cyclones did. I know there is little consolation in compliments for the graduates after a loss, but if the returning players sldidnt know before they surely know now they can go anywhere and compete.

Mad respect Eastern View. It was a great game played by two very good teams. You had us fussing in the press box.
I'm sure they reciprocate those words. After watching it again, #81 is just ridiculous. Taking nothing away from the others on that defense, but he pretty much limited the EV running game on his own. What a difference maker. I've heard teams talk about "D1" kids on their teams over the past several years, but he's definitely legit.

Thanks Culpgrad. I will be sure to let him know. I am very proud of our entire front seven and defense in general. With EV's talent we had to pick our poison. Shutting down the run was the plan of attack with the hope of getting a few turnovers if we could force EV to pass. We got the turnovers, but EV never quit coming at us. Says a lot about their team. Need to have the same inyensity and discipline to slow down Louisas vaunted running game.

Fans will be fans. It was a great game...punch/counter punch.
All good! And stuff like that is what makes HS football fun! The pride and support in our teams. No offence was taken at all im sure! EV had a great year and has a great team! Like BN said, another two mins or so, and it very well could have been the other way! I'm not sure of your affiliation with the team, but if you get the chance, please let them know that there is much respect from Dinwiddie!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

All good! And stuff like that is what makes HS football fun! The pride and support in our teams. No offence was taken at all im sure! EV had a great year and has a great team! Like BN said, another two mins or so, and it very well could have been the other way! I'm not sure of your affiliation with the team, but if you get the chance, please let them know that there is much respect from Dinwiddie!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I second that, nothing but respect for that program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT