ADVERTISEMENT

Down to 4 Contest

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
Pick your semifinalists (Final 4) for each Class. It will be interesting to choose before the season starts and see who gets the most points. 2 points for each correct pick to get to the Semifinals. 8 points for each correct pick to get to the Finals. 16 points for each correct champion. Who's in? Contest will be held on the C4 board.

Since I had the idea of this contest so near the start of the season, I am extending the entry deadline through Wed midnight of next week. So if you haven't entered yet, you have a week to do so. If you have entered and want to make any edits, you have a week to do so.

^^No entries or edits after Wed midnight^^

I'm in. I will pick the other classes on the C4 board when the contest starts Just for fun only for this board, I'm going with Union vs Appomattox and Buckingham vs King William. I would feel comfortable swapping Graham for Union and Poquoson for King William, but will stick with Union and KW in close wins over Graham and Poquoson in the Region Title Games.

Reactions: mike salem
I'm in. I will pick the other classes on the C4 board when the contest starts Just for fun only for this board, I'm going with Union vs Appomattox and Buckingham vs King William. I would feel comfortable swapping Graham for Union and Poquoson for King William, but will stick with Union and KW in close wins over Graham and Poquoson in the Region Title Games.
I extended the entry deadline to next Wed midnight to hopefully increase participation.

Reactions: Fairlawncat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT