ADVERTISEMENT

E.C. Glass' Thomas Patterson

The Seminole and Dogwood Districts will be sending some great young men on to the next level. Heritage has several players with offers and OL Rose committed to Concord earlier today. I have heard of 3 players from Rustburg, and 3 or 4 from LCA with offers. I am positive there are many more from the other schools that will represent this area well on the College level in different divisions. BTW, Coach Bradley is an alumni of Glenville state. Good luck and congrats to every one of these talented student athletes.

Last edited:
Crazy this kid doesn’t have any D1 offers. I’d love to see him play at Liberty or UR.
Yea it is crazy but then again, it's not. He's had plenty of interest from D1 schools but they're all afraid to take the chance because, "he's too short" or "too small." Regardless, I'm just glad that he's able to play football and not have to pay for his college education.

Last edited:
Yea it is crazy but then again, it's not. He's had plenty of interest from D1 schools but they're all afraid to take the chance because, "he's too short" or "to small." Regardless, I'm just glad that he's able to play football and not have to pay for his college education.
Does he have any other schools trying to pursue him?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT