5. Salem
6. Blacksburg
7. Kings Fork
8. ECGlass
9. Eastern View
10 Lafayette
11 Lake Taylor, Jefferson Forest, William Byrd

Last edited by a moderator:
EV should be higher, GW should be number 1. DSH got it all figured out. Championship already in hand :)
You have an obvious thing with me and GW man lol.. I know I’m a good looking dude and we’re a good team but we’re not interested lol.. I’ve never said GW was winning the state championship (maybe you’re just insecure about your team’s talent when stacked up with ours).. but I appreciate to know you’re thinking about us :)

Reactions: Lewis918777
Which four?
At least the bottom four , woodgrove is more than solid , I know they will have to play well against some tough competition the next few weeks , but if they Get through that they will be number one seed in the region. Everybody will travel through them at home . How easy you think that will be ? They win that , the winner down south comes to them also . They will have beaten three very good 5A teams

You have an obvious thing with me and GW man lol.. I know I’m a good looking dude and we’re a good team but we’re not interested lol.. I’ve never said GW was winning the state championship (maybe you’re just insecure about your team’s talent when stacked up with ours).. but I appreciate to know you’re thinking about us :)
nope you are not that good looking lol

I am waiting for Hoosfan like before I respond, one two punch lol
How's this for a response: Louisa will be more than good enough to beat Sherando worse than Salem did last year, and I'd bet good money on it. Gotta get there first.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Lewis918777
The two that own the board these days , quoting on every post . Everything about Louisa and GW
Wouldn't it be something if that was the championship game? Hey if you don't like it, get more actual fans of more teams to post. The board is dead unless there's some kind of drama, which you just tried to get going, again.

Wouldn't it be something if that was the championship game? Hey if you don't like it, get more actual fans of more teams to post. The board is dead unless there's some kind of drama, which you just tried to get going, again.
So basically you like the drama because you think it is dead without it , ok. Good point

Salem is tough to evaluate. The last few years they have had dynamic skilled players. Those kids proved that they could play against the best in the state and win. This year's years best players are interior linemen, linebackers, tight end and defensive end. Will that formula be as successful? Tough call

Salem is tough to evaluate. The last few years they have had dynamic skilled players. Those kids proved that they could play against the best in the state and win. This year's years best players are interior linemen, linebackers, tight end and defensive end. Will that formula be as successful? Tough call
Agree , but Mags will figure out how to make it a successful formula , I would take interior linemen success over superstars any day.

Sounds like a good formula to me. If the holes are there, even I can run through them and win games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT