ADVERTISEMENT

East Rock/JM.,,.

Is JM returning to 3A next year?
both JM and TJ have less than 540 kids a piece. Even with realignment they would not go up unless allowed to play up. In a perfect world they need to be combined and new school built for the Jefferson-Marshall kids. Both schools are around 100 years old and the alumni would probably set fire to the school board at even suggesting that. :p:rolleyes:

Reactions: st8chmpLB
Agree with both points. consolidated school would be a great fix both economically and practicality but those two alumni groups would go nuts
I do think Richmond school system needs some overhauling but thats a political hot potato no one wants to push

I read something suggesting they might but I can’t find where I read that at. Oh well. I’d say a lot of schools are in that situation but alumni won’t allow that to happen.

Agree with both points. consolidated school would be a great fix both economically and practicality but those two alumni groups would go nuts
I do think Richmond school system needs some overhauling but thats a political hot potato no one wants to push
I think the same thing was said about Union before that consolidation down in SWVA. However, that seems to have worked out well.

The NFHS website says they will carry this game for those who might prefer to stay at home and see it. If you are already a subscriber, then of course you know about this site, but if not, it only costs about $10 a month for unlimited viewing of high school events around the country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT