ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern View's Kendrick Kube 4A North Player of Year

OCBoy

VaPreps All Region
Nov 12, 2001
good job to Kendrick look for you to be the state player of the year as well

Shiheem Johnson with 4000 yards total offense was 4a South Player of the Year and his team is still playing which is a bonus. Having been in the meeting last year I kinda know what is going to happen in the meeting.

Will come down to coaches voting hope LT doesn't get hated on

It's open voting and for example last year the very first position was qb....3 North coaches voted for the North QB 3 South coaches voted for the South qb... South qb got it because the AD who was the tiebreaker was from the South even though the North qb was the 4a North POY. Crazy things saw a kid last night who was the conference DPOY not even make 1st or 2nd team all 4a South. I kinda like it because maybe his conference was weak and another conference is loaded back in the day if you were the DPOY you were automatically first team. By the way congrats to Kube he had a hell of a season from what I read.

This post was edited on 12/8 12:20 PM by DEVILSLB99

Yea an amazing feat considering he only played in about 6 games for being pulled at half for most games. On top of all that he was playing on a torn meniscus all season. Surgery will be this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT