ADVERTISEMENT

EC Glass 41 Franklin Co. 20

Despite their 0-3 record, FC is a much improved team. #67 at DT and #9 at MLB are studs! They are big and physical on both sides of the ball. Unfortunately for them, their first three games were against a good Liberty-Bedford team, 3 time defending champ Salem, and a top team in 4D EC Glass. They will probably be .500 before the season is over. Unfortunately for them again that they play in 6A. They just can’t compete with the other 6A schools in the state.

Despite their 0-3 record, FC is a much improved team. #67 at DT and #9 at MLB are studs! They are big and physical on both sides of the ball. Unfortunately for them, their first three games were against a good Liberty-Bedford team, 3 time defending champ Salem, and a top team in 4D EC Glass. They will probably be .500 before the season is over. Unfortunately for them again that they play in 6A. They just can’t compete with the other 6A schools in the state.
I watched the game on Youtube. Their defense looked a little weak.

I watched the game on Youtube. Their defense looked a little weak.
I thought it was the other way around. Their offense was weak but their defense didn't play as bad as the score showed. Glass was able to break some big plays but other than that, FC did a decent job of slowing the Glass offense. For what it's worth, FC forced Glass to punt more times than Charlottesville and Halifax combined.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT