ADVERTISEMENT

Elite SportsCast Prepseason Prep Football Rankings

EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
Elite SportsCast @EliteSportsCast
Our preseason prep football rankings
We will post these again a week before the season starts!

EORfcLgXsAMD2rb

lol so basically they saw last year's bracket and how it played out and ranked teams haha...I would say Buckingham is going to be a force to be reckoned with in Region B and should be preseason top 10. Central though 8 should be higher return everyone is what I am hearing. Appomattox will have to fill some holes namely losing guys like the Tevin Hurt to ODU or Christian Ferguson, the wide receivers, or the big boys up front, but as the fans would say "we're soooo young"......

List is garbage but I do think Dan River is going to potentially be a contender. They were young this past year and had a new coach who is implementing a real offense.. They have a very good QB in Tracy Glass & Robert Carter Jr. is going to be very fun to watch. Carter will play D1 ball for somebody. Top 10? Certainly 9 or 10 until they prove themselves but should be a top 4 team before the season is over.

Literally every top 10 they put out did the exact same thing....It be interesting to see how they broke ties like the two semifinals teams for like why Graham ahead of TJ etc but I am guessing powerpoints maybe?

Literally every top 10 they put out did the exact same thing....It be interesting to see how they broke ties like the two semifinals teams for like why Graham ahead of TJ etc but I am guessing powerpoints maybe?

pretty sure the person who runs that account has Bluefield (WV) ties so they know a lot more about graham than Tj

Reactions: anh5
ADVERTISEMENT