ADVERTISEMENT

End of 1st. Gw0. Mv 7

Nail biter in ridgeway.. halftime GW6.. MV 7
Warriors 2 turnovers.. not good

28-20 mv final.. im glad we don't play yall in the playoffs.. to much suspense.. lol

MV will be darn hard to beat in the playoffs this year and like always us Danvillians will be rooting for you to bring home 3 straight. GW's future looks really bright. Congrats MV posters. We'll get y'all back in basketball lol but all seriousness it was a great game and MV was clearly the better team.

Thats the kind of game you need going into the playoffs.. when you get smacked down, how will you respond.. GW a good disciplined team, and kept playing. I was kinda of suprised with the crowd tonight, i thought it would have been a whole lot more there.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Thats the kind of game you need going into the playoffs.. when you get smacked down, how will you respond.. GW a good disciplined team, and kept playing. I was kinda of suprised with the crowd tonight, i thought it would have been a whole lot more there.
GW is the only thing happening in Danville in both basketball and football and doesn't get the support in football like they should. I guess if they would've been 9-0 then more fans would've been there smh..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT