ADVERTISEMENT

End of three. John Marshall up 58-42

Brutal 3rd Q for GC from what I could tell with all the buffering on the NFHS Network!

GC probably playing one of their better games unfortunately that has to be coupled with JM playing their worse game to have a chance.

GC shot 18% in the third, this was not their best game.
Up until the 3rd quarter I was referring to sorry for not specifying. Either way their best effort would not get the victory unless JM had their worst day ever. So mediocre JM wins by 34 lol. Someone mentioned Radford a month or so ago. Same deal for them.

Up until the 3rd quarter I was referring to sorry for not specifying. Either way their best effort would not get the victory unless JM had their worst day ever. So mediocre JM wins by 34 lol. Someone mentioned Radford a month or so ago. Same deal for them.

Your math isn't very good. GC lost by 18, by far the closest game JM has in the state tourney. GC plays absolutely smothering defense, it's no surprise they were able to have a little success against such a talented team. It would take JM missing shots and foul trouble but judging from today's result, it's not out of the realm of possibility that GC could maybe get them if everything fell right. They led after one and was right there at the half. JM is unquestionably the best team and would win 9/10 against everyone in 2A, but GC proved today that it's unlikely 10/10.

Reactions: aw19752
Your math isn't very good. GC lost by 18, by far the closest game JM has in the state tourney. GC plays absolutely smothering defense, it's no surprise they were able to have a little success against such a talented team. It would take JM missing shots and foul trouble but judging from today's result, it's not out of the realm of possibility that GC could maybe get them if everything fell right. They led after one and was right there at the half. JM is unquestionably the best team and would win 9/10 against everyone in 2A, but GC proved today that it's unlikely 10/10.
Sorry your team lost man...and 10/10 for JM vs GC. JM would improve more after playing this team once. But hey enjoy your moral victory. Btw I love Mac so no disrespect ever to Gate City.

Sorry your team lost man...and 10/10 for JM vs GC. JM would improve more after playing this team once. But hey enjoy your moral victory. Btw I love Mac so no disrespect ever to Gate City.

I disagree, I think GC would improve more by being more aware of JMs strengths and style of play, but okay. And why assume this is about a fandom for GC? I have no love for GC, they are a rival. I'm sorry I'm not on my knees blowing JM, but call it what you want. I think you're upset GC kept it reasonably close after the talk of JM beating college teams, etc..

I disagree, I think GC would improve more by being more aware of JMs strengths and style of play, but okay. And why assume this is about a fandom for GC? I have no love for GC, they are a rival. I'm sorry I'm not on my knees blowing JM, but call it what you want. I think you're upset GC kept it reasonably close after the talk of JM beating college teams, etc..
This conversation is over..you are talking about blo***g ppl. Hopefully they just block this thread. You're too emotional.

This conversation is over..you are talking about blo***g ppl. Hopefully they just block this thread. You're too emotional.
Lol okay, whatever you say. It's an expression. You're gonna dismiss me instead of trying to address my point, nice deflection.

No prob Big Winner... you're just that guy lol

Sure, that guy who seems to try and keep things in a logical perspective, I don't mind that moniker.

you have went from claiming JM won by 30 (75-57=18), to that I am a GC fan (lolol, ask anyone, that's not true at all) and now that I'm being upset or being an a-hole. I've been pretty consistent, shame you can't say the same.

Reactions: aw19752
Sure, that guy who seems to try and keep things in a logical perspective, I don't mind that moniker.

you have went from claiming JM won by 30 (75-57=18), to that I am a GC fan (lolol, ask anyone, that's not true at all) and now that I'm being upset or being an a-hole. I've been pretty consistent, shame you can't say the same.
I'm done...you win Big Winner

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT