ADVERTISEMENT

Enough talk about how great that offense is.

Nov 18, 2015
If you don't have a dominating defense by state Semi's , you will lose. If you have a star player who is the face of your team, a great defense is going to take him out of it. Congratulations Salem, the easy win , because you are consistently the more balanced team. This is why Salem can always play with anyone in the state, because they don't rely on any one facet of the game. I was also not impressed with the wishbone offense. I wondered what would happen if JF spread Salem out , and then rushed Jones in a single back set with more running lanes. Hmmmmm . Good luck to Salem, a dominating victory.

I watched game on gameday and navy jones should not have come back in that game. When he got tackled the back of his head hit the turf hard. He surely had a concussion cause he could barely walk. Any other level of fb he wouldn't have played after that.

Well there are concussion protocols that all teams are supposed to strictly follow. I hope that he was given the preliminary tests on the sideline.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT