ADVERTISEMENT

Essex 22 Washington & Lee 0 Final

Essex played a solid game, their drives took a lot of time of the clock. Their first drive was over 8 mins, (They only had the ball 3 times in the first half and scored on the first two, the last one penalties killed). Overall W&L just limited their big play and forced them to score on long drives. Essex only had the ball maybe 3 times in the second half

I know the Essex faithful don't want to hear this but I hope the Trojans get the number 2 seed and make it to the semis and have to travel to far swva so I can see them play!

Never know. Essex might get upset and don't make. Or Riverheads could get upset in the playoffs and that will make Essex the top remaining seed in the east that will keep us at home til the state game. Heck...both Essex and Riverheads could get knocked out before semi. Lol. Today's game with W&L was a ground game. Essex didn't pass much at all. Couple over throws and a bomb that was picked off in the end zone. W&L is much improved from the Benifit game earlier this year. Being that W&L came in with a 1,000 plus yard passer and the top 2 WRs in the NND, maybe Fulks stuck with the run to kill the clock and keep the Eagles offense off the field.

Lol. You May. Lol. If things work out they way u say, it will be nice road trip that I will arrive in town the Friday before the game. Even if there are buses going the day of. I don't wanna be on the road for a 12 -14 hour round trip in one day. Good luck to your team the rest of the way.

It is a very long trip that's for sure. Thanks we will need it not as strong this year as they have been. Good luck to the Trojans the rest of the way also.

Essex scored on 4 of 6 possessions. One ended on an interception in the end zone on a 50-50 ball that was probably a little underthrown and the other ended with a punt after a questionable flag nullified a big gain.

Ooops! Essex actually had 7 possessions. The final one end with a couple kneel downs around W&L's 25 or so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT