ADVERTISEMENT

Essex 52 Rappahannock 7 Final

I am fairly confident that Essex will win the 1A state title this year. I don’t see anyone being a close second at the moment (and I pull for Northumberland).

Only issue is playing out west in Salem but I don’t expect that to be a major problem this year. No Riverheads, no problems.

Great job to the Essex coaches and players. Well done. Life sure is interesting. It is all about the timing. Last year, Essex had the monster team, better overall than this year.

However, this year’s Essex squad will be the ones that most likely get the State Championship.

I am fairly confident that Essex will win the 1A state title this year. I don’t see anyone being a close second at the moment (and I pull for Northumberland).

Only issue is playing out west in Salem but I don’t expect that to be a major problem this year. No Riverheads, no problems.

Great job to the Essex coaches and players. Well done. Life sure is interesting. It is all about the timing. Last year, Essex had the monster team, better overall than this year.

However, this year’s Essex squad will be the ones that most likely get the State Championship.
Hope things work out the way you say but there are a few teams out there that will have something to say about that.

There’s a chance they can win this year but Essex is one year away from being scary good for the next few years with the talent they will return and some talented jv payers coming up.

Reactions: Essex Trojan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT