ADVERTISEMENT

EV 31 Chancellor 28 end 3rd

Let's take it easy lowery and Russell throwing abilities are the same I rather have experience at Qb then inexperience

S
He's not gonna be josh stallings out there... Ev is not a passing team this year this is nothing surprising with the picks I can tell you Lowry is not the answer
So why does he feel inclined to throw the pick with no EV player in sight

He's not gonna be josh stallings out there... Ev is not a passing team this year this is nothing surprising with the picks I can tell you Lowry is not the answer
Russell isn't and hasn't been the answer we knew this last year

S

So why does he feel inclined to throw the pick with no EV player in sight
I'm not Russell so gotta ask him that but could of been a wrong rout by wr... One pick was a screen play and that's just a great read and break by db

Man you are a jerk to be calling a HS kid "garbage". I don't suppose you would care to say that to his father's face?
Actually I would! His play making decisions on the field are garbage and I question his ability to be a starting qb. I post what I observe and how I see it and have done so since 2002 if you have an issue with it you don't have to read my post you can ignore my username and not read anything I post

Actually I would! His play making decisions on the field are garbage and I question his ability to be a starting qb. I post what I observe and how I see it and have done so since 2002 if you have an issue with it you don't have to read my post you can ignore my username and not read anything I post
its high school football not everyone has d1 talent you play with the cards you are dealt. We are all grown men and women on here and to rip a 17/18 year old kid on his talents is a little low

its high school football not everyone has d1 talent you play with the cards you are dealt. We are all grown men and women on here and to rip a 17/18 year old kid on his talents is a little low
Hmm I wonder why Hatfield pulled him then

Let me know when you decide to tell him...I would like to see that first hand.

Your quote was that the kid was garbage. You never said anything about his playing ability (not that that would matter anyway). You were out of line, whether you think so or not.

Reactions: Cpep_greatest
Let me know when you decide to tell him...I would like to see that first hand.

Your quote was that the kid was garbage. You never said anything about his playing ability (not that that would matter anyway). You were out of line, whether you think so or not.
And I don't care what you think period

ADVERTISEMENT