ADVERTISEMENT

Excellent article on Appo's Buster Henderson

Thanks for sharing this.
I had the pleasure of having Buster (Shakar as he went by then) in my fourth grade classroom. He was a great kid back then, through high school, and in college. He and I always compete for speed on basic math facts. He was one of the only students I really had to try to beat. Great student, great young man!
The world needs more men like him!

Thanks for sharing this.
I had the pleasure of having Buster (Shakar as he went by then) in my fourth grade classroom. He was a great kid back then, through high school, and in college. He and I always compete for speed on basic math facts. He was one of the only students I really had to try to beat. Great student, great young man!
The world needs more men like him!
100% awesome young man who has overcome so much adversity and remained an inspiration to all that know him. You can’t say enough good things about Buster.

He has been fantastic for the Cavs. The heart and soul of their defense. Talking to some people up there, he may be the most popular player on the team, from players and coaches.
That’s a very nice and kind thing to say- I know that Buster would be humbled by it. The other cool thing about Buster is he REALLY is that humble and appreciative guy.

Appomattox is filled with great people and great kids. This kid has gone through a lot of trauma and very unfortunate circumstances but isn’t using any excuses. Kids in this generation can learn A LOT from Buster Henderson. He has a bright future and will accomplish anything with his positive outlook on life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT