ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL: Courtland 34 Chancellor 13

A penalty-laden first Chancellor drive, by both teams, aids Chancellor into the red zone, but the Cougar defense steps up. The Chargers miss a field goal and Courtland takes over.

Courtland drives about 70 yards, aided by Chancellor penalties. Vic Greene scores on a beastly 11-yard run, and the missed 2-point conversion makes it 6-0 at the start of the 2nd quarter.

Chancellor methodically drives the field into the red zone using the read option but stalls again. Courtland takes over at their own 11, 7:11 remaining in the half.

Wow, Greene goes backward into the end zone and it looked like it would be a Chancellor safety, but he fumbled! Chancellor recovers it for a touchdown! The missed fake PAT ties the game at 6 with 7 minutes remaining in the half.

Chancellor drives and stalls again, and misses another field goal, a 27 yarder. Courtland takes over with 4:47 left in the half.

Courtland stalls around midfield and we are at halftime tied at 6. Cougar defense has bent against the no-huddle offense but didn't break.

Last edited:
Courtland scores on about 5 plays (aided by a Charger facemask) to open the 2nd half, a Lawson run. Greene absolutely plastered a Charger on an 8-yard run. PAT makes it 13-6 with 9:42 left in the 3rd.

Courtland answers on 2 plays! Lawson takes it 61 yards to the house! PAT makes it 20-13 Cougars with 7:45 to go in the 3rd. What. A. Game.

And that's the final.
Thanks dude. I owe you. Look forward to any write up you provide. I was there last Friday but no game. I'll be back this Friday also, unfortunately it's Spotsy. So I will be at the WA game instead. Hope to meet you and will make sure to get in touch with LouisaDad too. He still owes me a hot dog. Safe home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT