ADVERTISEMENT

Final from Pulaski County, Va. Graham 58, Pulaski 18

TD Pulaski, 42 yard pass in 2 plays for a wide open score, 7-6 Graham leads as Pulaski goes for the two point conversion and gets stopped.

Union's Satterfield burst 70 yds for a touchdown, but called back due to a hold. Richlands with no first downs yet, and in the first series for Richlands to start the game, Union scored on a pick 6.
7-0 Union mid first, and Union driving

Near halftime, 2 minutes left, Graham 30, Pulaski 12. Xay Bradshaw with 2 touchdowns and Graham's QB Blevins with over 100 rushing yards in the first half. Graham has yet to punt.

Halftime Graham 30, Pulaski 12. Graham with a 37 yd touchdown run by the QB Blevins with 30 seconds left in the half to go up 37-12, only to be called back for a hold.

It's the Bradshaw Show. Starting to get out of hand in Dublin, VA. Graham 37- Pulaski 12. Early 3rd as Bradshaw explodes on a 22 run and bursts into the endzone. Bradshaw now with three touchdowns on the evening. Bradshaw has now scored 3 ways, punt return, pass TD reception, rushing TD.

Graham now up 58-18, and rollin fives on Pulaski over in Dublin. That touchdown came with 5 non-starting offensive lineman for a passing score. Running Clock now in Dublin.

I drove over from Fairlawn and made the 6 mile drive from my house to Dublin to watch this one and skipped the Bobcats tonight. Graham's nasty. Scary good, and what's weird, Graham actually didn't play all that well. Had a bunch of penalties, but they did a number on PC over there tonight. Bradshaw is so fun to watch. I'm an Irish fan, so I hope he ends up at Notre Dame.

I drove over from Fairlawn and made the 6 mile drive from my house to Dublin to watch this one and skipped the Bobcats tonight. Graham's nasty. Scary good, and what's weird, Graham actually didn't play all that well. Had a bunch of penalties, but they did a number on PC over there tonight. Bradshaw is so fun to watch. I'm an Irish fan, so I hope he ends up at Notre Dame.
I agree , Graham was sloppy, not our best showing. Bradshaw is really fun to watch on offense not so much on defense tonight. I really think Blevins is a workhorse on offense & defense. He’s fun to watch too.

Tonight’s GMen performance won’t cut it come playoff time. I agree our defense is nasty.

Reactions: Fairlawncat
I agree. Seemed like Graham was a little off. But at the end of the day, the line was dominant and Bradshaw didnt disappoint Graham's QB plays hard every play.

I agree. Seemed like Graham was a little off. But at the end of the day, the line was dominant and Bradshaw didnt disappoint Graham's QB plays hard every play.
Bradshaw is fun to watch but Blevins is a workhorse and he’s got a ton of heart. He’s an all around great player, not a lazy bone in his body, gives 100% every play. He’s a slippery one. You think he’s going down but wiggles away & makes something out of nothing.

Reactions: 19GHS87
Bradshaw is fun to watch but Blevins is a workhorse and he’s got a ton of heart. He’s an all around great player, not a lazy bone in his body, gives 100% every play. He’s a slippery one. You think he’s going down but wiggles away & makes something out of nothing.
He is very strong and deceptively fast. Doesn't look like he is running fast, but pulls away from defenders. Defense is tackling better and I like that the coaches have moves Brody to the middle and put somebody quicker at DE. Meadows is clogging up the middle well and more speed on the ends ia a plus.

Reactions: Gridiron1960
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT