ADVERTISEMENT

Final : Jefferson Forest 35 Salem 33

11. Freshman. 9 sophomore 6 sophomore 20 junior 42 sophmore, 17 Junior we start 3 sophomores 1 freshman on defense not sure on offense. Very young salem team

11. Freshman. 9 sophomore 6 sophomore 20 junior 42 sophmore, 17 Junior we start 3 sophomores 1 freshman on defense not sure on offense. Very young salem team
17 is a Senior and 42 Wood (Not a full time starter) is the only freshman or sophomore on offense that plays regularly. The offense was a bigger issue than the defense tonight and it isn't young. The young guys probably played better tonight.

So 19 is the. Junior Rainman the reason why I bring up young kids is because everyone this whole year knew salem would be young ..Net a Excuse when it is the truth.

Question: Just curious, can Salem use the same excuse as the opponents they defeated the last few years in the playoffs when they lost to Salem? Excuse - Salem played their WORST game of the year against JF.

Reactions: OCBoy and wikki
Well Salem was beat up We had 1 starter gone for the year very good defensive player. We can't win them all every year but I have been around long enough we win are fair share, maybe that's why people hate salem ( I am ok with that )

Well Salem was beat up We had 1 starter gone for the year very good defensive player. We can't win them all every year but I have been around long enough we win are fair share, maybe that's why people hate salem ( I am ok with that )
One starter gone isn't really being "beat up"... that is actually doing pretty well on the injury front.

Question: Just curious, can Salem use the same excuse as the opponents they defeated the last few years in the playoffs when they lost to Salem? Excuse - Salem played their WORST game of the year against JF.
Lol. Salem lost the game by 2 points. Lost all 4 by a total of 20 pts. Give it a break. I don't think any of them would be considered their worst game.

Great game to Jf i cant wait to next year even jordan and the bulls lost SALEM WILL win again and lose again its football hopefully more wins then losses
.. ...Great game

Thanks but luck won’t get it done here might help you escape but won’t get the job done to complete the mission.
I spoke to several JF players after the game that were already disappointed to be playing Glass. I told them that it hard to beat a good team 2x in a season. So yes I told them good luck next week and get the W

Can tell you right now this is a load unless you spoke to 9th grade scout team. I spoke to 8-9 starters who had eyes open excited for revenge. They are hungry.
It is not a load. One appeared to have played quite a bit in the game. The other 2 probably younger players but I'm not pulling your chain what so ever

Can tell you right now this is a load unless you spoke to 9th grade scout team. I spoke to 8-9 starters who had eyes open excited for revenge. They are hungry.
Also spoke to Christmas and congratulated him on the win.

Lol. Salem lost the game by 2 points. Lost all 4 by a total of 20 pts. Give it a break. I don't think any of them would be considered their worst game.
Just poking a little fun. I know a few teams (not all) would blame their loss to Salem, to having played their worst game of the year. Also they would toss in few bad calls by the refs. as the 2 reasons they lost.

I was giving them
Didn’t say you, referencing the teams still playing, luck might help them escape a game but it won’t complete the job of winning it all.
bahahah I miss read it. For real hope your boys do well. I can see them going far this yr. all the teams left in 4D will be hard to beat.

Just poking a little fun. I know a few teams (not all) would blame their loss to Salem, to having played their worst game of the year. Also they would toss in few bad calls by the refs. as the 2 reasons they lost.
Lol you are right with that one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT