ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL: Parry McCluer 35 Narrows 34

And this game was my background noise to the Caesar Rodney-Sussex Central game.. I got irked and shut the computer down after Narrows tied it up.. plus the Knights were rolling. Wish I had kept listening now!

Reactions: pizzzzza
And this game was my background noise to the Caesar Rodney-Sussex Central game.. I got irked and shut the computer down after Narrows tied it up.. plus the Knights were rolling. Wish I had kept listening now!
You seen a Covington final yet?

Covington wins 33-30. Surprising that Bath gave them such a fight. Pioneer was wide open this season. Def not the best district but wild and fun this season nonetheless haha

Covington wins 33-30. Surprising that Bath gave them such a fight. Pioneer was wide open this season. Def not the best district but wild and fun this season nonetheless haha

Yea that score surprised me as well, especially considering Bath led much of the game!

Yea that score surprised me as well, especially considering Bath led much of the game!
They've definitely made some big strides this year. They were on the brink of disaster for a couple of years there but got it working this year. Good for them. I know football means a lot to that county.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT