ADVERTISEMENT

First official day of practice.

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
That would be Aug1.
Does Louisa still have their midnight practice on the first day?

How many starters do the Phantoms return this season?
7 on defense and like 4-5 on offense. Biggest losses are the two FBS DEs, FBS corner, and in my opinion the best 3 way player in the state last year WR/DB/KR (caught game winner in state game).

Rik Banks returns for his sophomore year and he’s like 6’1 now and a lot better and the coach trusts him to make the right plays. Expecting like a 2500 yard passing season by him in 15 games. Name to remember on Phoebus this year is Noah Jefferson. Has potential to be 4A player of the year he’s that good.

7 on defense and like 4-5 on offense. Biggest losses are the two FBS DEs, FBS corner, and in my opinion the best 3 way player in the state last year WR/DB/KR (caught game winner in state game).

Rik Banks returns for his sophomore year and he’s like 6’1 now and a lot better and the coach trusts him to make the right plays. Expecting like a 2500 yard passing season by him in 15 games. Name to remember on Phoebus this year is Noah Jefferson. Has potential to be 4A player of the year he’s that good.
I thought Phoebus had 6-7 returning on offense. Nevertheless, alot of kids got experience last year. Jefferson was a best last yr. The coaches will have them ready.

Reactions: gwb16
I thought Phoebus had 6-7 returning on offense. Nevertheless, alot of kids got experience last year. Jefferson was a best last yr. The coaches will have them ready.

My numbers could be off. Let’s see we lost two starters on the oline, Reddick was the TE, and lost 2 WRs. So you’re right that’s 6 returning. Didn’t even realize it. All those players have been replaced and Phoebusbwill have a 6’5 WR/TE this year who has been tearing it up at 7v7 tourneys.

Last edited:
My numbers could be off. Let’s see we lost two starters on the oline, Reddick was the TE, and lost 2 WRs. So you’re right that’s 6 returning. Didn’t even realize it. All those players have been replaced and Phoebusbwill have a 6’5 WR/TE this year who has been tearing it up at 7v7 tourneys.
I think he wore 88 lastyear....talented player...

Yikes. Looks like I'm going to have to take another road trip down to the 757 on State Semifinal Saturday to potentially watch a Fredericksburg-area team get out-coached and out-athleted again aren't I?

Yikes. Looks like I'm going to have to take another road trip down to the 757 on State Semifinal Saturday to potentially watch a Fredericksburg-area team get out-coached and out-athleted again aren't I?
What Fredericksburg area team could make it to Hampton? Because i got Varina, Hugenot or Dinwiddie wining that region this year.

those DEs were game changers last yr

@FoxesPride any word on what you guys are looking like this year? I’m gonna go ahead and call you out for over there hiding secrets 😂 I have no doubts that the Foxes will have a big say for how things go in November.

• Haha
Reactions: gwb16
What Fredericksburg area team could make it to Hampton? Because i got Varina, Hugenot or Dinwiddie wining that region this year.
I’ll add the King George Foxes in that equation. Losing those two studs hurt them but they’ll have some talented guys back plus they have one of the better staffs in C4. I’d say right now

1. Dinwiddie (Dalton factor; seen where they have some really good numbers this year with a very talented freshman class).
2. Huguenot (they’ll have a little bit of everything plus they’ve just gotten one of Midlo’s better players) .
3. Varina (could be 1 or 2; don’t have a running game; will have an elite defense)
4. King George or Powhatan. Take your pick. Powhatan could very well be 7-3 and win this region.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT