ADVERTISEMENT

football next winter/spring

tylerrossfc10

VaPreps Varsity
Sep 30, 2016
i just want to make sure im clear so only 4 teams in each class will make playoffs 1 from each region so playoffs will only consist of state semis and state finals then correct then why does it show a region deadline for games there is no regional playoffs please inform me different if im missign something here i dont like that

Each region will send four teams to the playoffs like they used to a long time ago. It won't be as bloated as in recent years and will be streamlined so that the format in each class is the same (thank goodness). That being said...no word on if they will allow the crossover garbage in the State Semis.

You will have Regional Semis, Regional Final, State Semis, State Final.

ok thats better i saw one team in region and i was like thats dumb lol when i played 2001-2004 it was 4 teams each region i like that much better

The big question is whether the event total is going to be changed from 250 people. Players, coaches, officials, cheerleaders, managers, and you are at the limit before the first parent or fan could enter.

The big question is whether the event total is going to be changed from 250 people. Players, coaches, officials, cheerleaders, managers, and you are at the limit before the first parent or fan could enter.

Bigger question, How many kids are going to sit out that are going to play college ball ? Are the going to delay the 2021 fall football season?

Bigger question, How many kids are going to sit out that are going to play college ball ? Are the going to delay the 2021 fall football season?
I would bet that no more than 25-30 kids statewide sit out the spring because they are playing in college. They will lose some to early enrollments and some to worry over Covid, but I don't see a lot missing out on their senior year by just simply sitting the season out. I could be wrong, and I hope that we have the worry about it. Still a long way until Feb.

I would bet that no more than 25-30 kids statewide sit out the spring because they are playing in college. They will lose some to early enrollments and some to worry over Covid, but I don't see a lot missing out on their senior year by just simply sitting the season out. I could be wrong, and I hope that we have the worry about it. Still a long way until Feb.
Early college entry yes, but opt out no in my opinion.

Reactions: bulldog1150
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT