ADVERTISEMENT

Former GW Player is One of the Top Rushers in BIG BOY Texas High School Football

DanvilleSportsHead

VaPreps All District
Sep 24, 2014
North Danville, VA
Class of 2021 Nasir Reynolds had 295 rushing yards last night and 319 yards rushing last week... Also had a 340 yard rushing game back earlier in the season. Big time ball player!!! Nasir was just offered by the SMU Mustangs on Wednesday as a sophomore!!! He transferred from GW Danville to Hillcrest High School in Dallas over the summer. Kid is doing big things playing TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!! I love it!!! Danville TOUGH!!!

Reactions: lyhsports
Does GW even need him though?? Maybe the other running backs should move to Texas. The schools seem to take notice of good talent there.
I'm afraid that if we don't get one of our young RBs the ball more, he will be next. Didn't get one carry against JF. Now I'm not bad mouthing cause I appreciated the game plan, we just did not execute and JF is an excellent and disciplined football team..Nothing but respect for them. GW has 5 potential 1,000 yard rushers (Poole brothers, Wesley Graves, Willie Edmunds, and Jaiden Franklin, who may be the fastest player in all of 4a..He is a cheat code on sweeps..He ran down Cupit).. I'd love to see GW run it at least 45 times a game come playoff time. Only ran the ball 29 times against Salem last year..28 times against JF...If GW wants to play in December they're going to have to run the football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT