ADVERTISEMENT

Former Lake Taylor Players

Great read.

Great story, appreciate the read. It's tough when guys get derailed and don't reach their full potential on the field but when they can find this type of success off the field, it almost makes their football career irrelevant. Instead of becoming professional players, they've become professional men. That's what our job of coaching is really about, building character, discipline, ambition, respect. Congrats to both guys and good luck to Mr. Williams in regards to NFL future.

laugh.r191677.gif

Honestly I have huge rooting interest in Travis because in Feb. 2009 when my son passed away Travis knew that I was a HUGE UNC basketball fan so 2 weeks later he asked me to take him on a trip to UNC. Not only did we go to UNC we went to a UNC-Duke basketball game which my Tar Heels won on their way to a national title. Never had been to a UNC-Duke game great atmosphere and he did that for me. That's why when he was in college I never hesitated to help that kid out!! When I was at my lowest point he brought some joy to my life!! Great kid

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT