ADVERTISEMENT

Fort has 0 and 10 team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2015
This is the worst team I have seen it the fort and I have watch them for years like under coach martin, Neely,spider, reavis and james I know they have hurt people but it has to be other problems to get beat that bad every week I wonder if they will give tiller another year after going 0 and 10 I hope they give him a chance it takes more then a year to tell what you can do and I still say I'm glad hale is not our coach

This is the worst team I have seen it the fort and I have watch them for years like under coach martin, Neely,spider, reavis and james I know they have hurt people but it has to be other problems to get beat that bad every week I wonder if they will give tiller another year after going 0 and 10 I hope they give him a chance it takes more then a year to tell what you can do and I still say I'm glad hale is not our coach
What was the Narrows score?

They have better than 0-10 talent for sure. I was very surprised by this score.

losing Coach James hurt but losing Mike Anders as strength and conditioning coach hurt worse Hale had no program for weight room other then you lift and now they need someone to step up as a weight room coach talk to Coach Anders and have a great off season to prepare them

Hilarious. You get what you deserve
I have a feeling you are from big creek and are a hale lover lol at you and how you hold Hale in such a high regard Him and a couple others from big creek will be in the vhsl hall of fame one day lol

If I'm at fort I'm getting the talent and the kids I have coming in next season on the field and letting them get the experience it will only help them come next season and its not going to hurt them this season.

You had better coaches apply for the job. But you decided to go with the players buddy. You deserve whatever happens.

I not sold on Coach tiller as the best man for the job but administration has run a great coach in james off and a horrible hire in hale.

Horrible hire is better than anything you got now without question. A bunch of crybaby parents whined and whined and forced out a coach, you got what you asked for now just take it. All those fort fans you didn't hear from forever, who all of a sudden started piping up when they were successful for a few years, will now slowly ease back into the shadows. Parents, not just fort parents, should be just parents and not coaches from the stands - do your kids, coaches, and community a favor and shut up. Now you're bashing the new guy, hilarious. I listened to some parents at a few ball games this year complain loudly but didn't even know their players had been skipping practice, info about injuries, the difference between high school and nfl rules etc., it's really pathetic, embarrassing, and most of all sad.

I expect a few more posts from pioneer and then crickets.

Same thing happened at graham. They hired players buddy and now they are 2 - 5. They would be 0 - 7 if the new coach hadn't begged his nephew to come play for him.

thats-enough-stop-please-karen-will-and-grace.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT