ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin County vs Bassett

Does Bassett have any chance of keeping this game close or does it get out of hand early? Can Franklin County pitch a shutout against the Bengals?
I was going to do a Piedmont District Thread but I will do it next week. Bassett is still in the process of learning how to win and Franklin County looks to be the second or third best team in the Piedmont. The young Bengals have improved a lot and I believe they will give FC a very good game. I believe that sophomore RB Jayron Smith is becoming a star in the making for Franklin County so the Bengals have to be ready. This will be the best Piedmont game this week. I like Franklin County by a score.

Reactions: SportsGuy85
May not score.
FC by a lot, Bassett may not score
Let's have some faith in those guys!!! What people forget is that vs William Byrd who has been thrashing everyone this year the game was only 19-14 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. I've watched a couple of there games this year and to be honest, if they stop shooting themselves in foot they will be fine.

May not score.

Let's have some faith in those guys!!! What people forget is that vs William Byrd who has been thrashing everyone this year the game was only 19-14 with 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. I've watched a couple of there games this year and to be honest, if they stop shooting themselves in foot they will be fine.
I agree 10 turnovers in the first 2 games combined. Kind of puts a lot on your defense to keep you in the game. They are also playing with a kid at qb who is a senior and never played qb before. I heard they lost the starter during track season to a knee injury. I wonder if he will return this year?

Reactions: SportsGuy85
I’m picking the Bengals to win by at least two scores. Hopefully they win, if they don’t win it won’t be the first time I’ve picked them and they lost!!! I think they turn it around tonight.

Reactions: cavaliers74
if bassett can contain the rb and put up points they will be in this game turnovers will kill them but i think the bengals get it done 26-21

I agree 10 turnovers in the first 2 games combined. Kind of puts a lot on your defense to keep you in the game. They are also playing with a kid at qb who is a senior and never played qb before. I heard they lost the starter during track season to a knee injury. I wonder if he will return this year?
The QB you’re talking about would be a BIG boost for the Bengal offense. If he’s able to return the Piedmont better watch out.

I'm sorry guys but Bassett is the VHSL version of the Cleveland Browns. Meaning, they are not until they prove otherwise and do. We hear about this and that and why they should be better but they never are. But the Browns did get a win last night so anything is possible.

I'm sorry guys but Bassett is the VHSL version of the Cleveland Browns. Meaning, they are not until they prove otherwise and do. We hear about this and that and why they should be better but they never are. But the Browns did get a win last night so anything is possible.
lol right!! Hopefully they can pull it off like the Browns did. That QB sure would boost the offense. He is 6'3 220 with a rifle. He was also middle backer for them last year if i'm not mistaking.

Paper said he was playing if it’s same guy y’all talking about. On a snap count though. I’m sticking with FC 28-7.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT