ADVERTISEMENT

FREE DSH FREE DSH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long is his sentence?

v5gnu1x.jpg

:(

I think putting people in “timeout” or suspending them is a waste of time. Anyone can make a new profile easily....

He doesn't have the self-control to make a new profile and not post continuously about GW, so he'd be spotted instantly.

Self control? He doesn’t need self control, he could make a new one and say it was him and not give two s****.

Usually when you're banned from a forum, they tend to frown upon you immediately making a new account and continuing to post, it tends to defeat the concept of punishment.

ocboy pls do provide an example of worse than what he did as I must have missed those posts.

I'd love to know what horse's ass is busy texting a sick man about how he mods this board, because I'd rather they never come back because they're clearly mentally unwell.

Reactions: mike salem
Reactions: mike salem
And when I'm completely ready to step back up then and ONLY then will I ever consider bringing back somebody who basically got up in my face by not knowing who they were dealing with. My mother in law got the nuclear option 1 time because she suggested where I might put a couch. Now she brings me breakfast every Saturday and she insisted that she stay in my life when she no longer has to. Top that

Reactions: OCBoy
You guys all take this stuff too seriously. It's just a game and this is just a message board. Relax, talk some smack (on the board), and enjoy the sport.

Reactions: tw2126 and OCBoy
@1MoreHokie I have literally hit Report on his posts before, literally just spent 2 weeks ignoring him, and almost daily he continues to "like" my posts and quote me, as if I make his entire week when I respond to him. I have tried putting him on the Ignore feature, but the site still tells you when he posts, and then he continues to throw jabs at me at the same damn time.

Gotta ignore it then. He's clearly doing it to get a rise out of you, just ignore it.

I mean, I don't have anyone on ignore here because nobody here's capable of tilting me but there's people I tend not to engage with because nothing good comes from it, just do the same. You can't have an argument with only one person saying something.

I'm not taking sides here but it seems like you know he's trolling you and you're still biting on it.

Reactions: OCBoy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT