ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night Lights!: Week 1

Nov 14, 2017
Winchester, Virginia
Its the first week of football! Who all is going to a football game tonight? And what game are you going to? Who are you pulling for? Game predictions?

I’m going to Sherando @ James Wood
My prediction is a final of Sherando 48 James Wood 13. Sherando will show their strength from last year but James Wood will show improvements!

Reactions: Shruikan
EC Glass @ Charlottesville.
Reasonable: Glass 28 Charlottesville 20
BKP predictions: Glass 27 Charlottesville 35
Hoping for a good game no matter what!

Also going to the Sherando/James Wood game. I agree that Wood will be improved over last year; they have a lot of big guys on the line and a couple quick players in the backfield, and their coach knows his stuff. I question whether or not they'll be able to slow down Sherando's offense though.

Millbrook barely got away with a win against Jefferson, WV. 30-26 Pioneers.

Its the first week of football! Who all is going to a football game tonight? And what game are you going to? Who are you pulling for? Game predictions?

I’m going to Sherando @ James Wood
My prediction is a final of Sherando 48 James Wood 13. Sherando will show their strength from last year but James Wood will show improvements!
Now whatcha think

I think James Wood looked better in places than last year but Sherando took a huge step up on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: hamspear
I think James Wood looked better in places than last year but Sherando took a huge step up on both sides of the ball.
Sherando looked great, especially for it being the first game. Lots to look forward to. I saw a few concerning things with coverage on defense that could get them burned. But otherwise, I was impressed. Watching James Wood struggle to defend even the Sherando second string was pretty sad though.

ADVERTISEMENT