ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night Lights!: Week 3

Nov 14, 2017
Winchester, Virginia
Its the third week of football! Who all is going to a football game tonight? What game are you going to? Who are you pulling for? Game predictions?

Unfortunately, the forewarned weather and schoolwork are preventing me from going to a game tonight, but I’d love to hear some debates on who will win the game you are going to! Some great games in Southern VA this weekend, tell me what you expect to see!

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
First home game for William Byrd this year against Basset. The only 4A team they play all season. Also homecoming for Byrd. Once again don’t expect a close game but Basset’s speed might get them a few TDs.

Byrd 49-Basset 14
That’s such an early homecoming! What excites you most about the Byrd team? What worries you?

That’s such an early homecoming! What excites you most about the Byrd team? What worries you?
Excites me: O-Line has been very good so far and opening up Huge holes for Dantzler and the other backs. Run Defesne is really good as usual. Kicking game also looks better too (46 yarder last week)

Concerns: Pass Defense has been a touch shakey at times but it is getting better. Injuries could be an issue due to a lack of depth

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT