ADVERTISEMENT

G.W. @ Jefferson Forest webcast

Chuck Vipperman (GW)

VaPreps Rookie
Sep 16, 2001
It's a battle of the unbeatens tonight in Forest-Virginia. The GW Eagles take their first road trip of the year to challenge the Cavaliers of Jefferson Forest.

Last year, GW won in a wild shoot-out, 57-56! And most of the offensive stars from that game are back tonight.

Tune in to CVip Media Solutions tonight at 6:30pm for the Pre-Game Show. Kickoff is at seven. Chuck Vipperman tonight will be joined by Jim McCauley; with Clarke Whitfield "on assignment" again this weekend in Tennessee.

It's gonna be fun!!

http://mixlr.com/cvipmediasolutions/events/gw-vs-jefferson-forest--2/

Whether win or loss, I have not been this impressed with JF defense since coach Christmas returned

This is a JF defense that can carry them DEEP if the offense can get it together. People are severely underestimating magna vista

Last edited:
Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
JF’s defense is stout. They are a team to be reckoned with in all of 4a.
Means a lot, DSH. I’m very proud of them. This is something JF has struggled with for years. JF offense is still potent, but GW staff has them ready for it. Battle of the defense which is something I haven’t seen since Christmas was back.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Means a lot, DSH. I’m very proud of them. This is something JF has struggled with for years. JF offense is still potent, but GW staff has them ready for it. Battle of the defense which is something I haven’t seen since Christmas was back.
This is a great game brother. You guys have a lot to be proud of. I’m very proud of our defense as well. You guys have shut our O down. This game has lived up to the hype.

Reactions: jfcav1
Sounds like big boy doing what he did to us. Just wearing down the defense.. its hard to stop them for 4 quarters..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT