ADVERTISEMENT

Games Friday

I hope nobody reschedules for Monday. It will delay the "pairings" release by the VHSL. I would assume if it's only a game or two that is postponed until Monday, the VHSL will calculate the points based on either team winning, and if it does not affect the standings, they will release the pairings.
I agree.

There's another 'it needs to be in writing" thing. NC actually has a rule that states the deadline - something like 5 p.m. on Sat. - for the final week games to be reported. I now have FIVE games listed for Saturday - don't think I've ever seen ANY beofre, other than light-lessTJ-R, and that game usually didn't matter.

This has been the craziest year for weather in my memory and that goes back to 1997. We had no home games played in September and fewer than half of all our games were Friday games.

There's another 'it needs to be in writing" thing. NC actually has a rule that states the deadline - something like 5 p.m. on Sat. - for the final week games to be reported. I now have FIVE games listed for Saturday - don't think I've ever seen ANY beofre, other than light-lessTJ-R, and that game usually didn't matter.
The game has to be played by Tuesday prior to the regional deadline

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT