ADVERTISEMENT

GC vs graham tickets

Feb 2, 2018
this was posted in the local paper today for anyone interested

A thousand tickets have been allocated to Graham and a thousand tickets have been allotted to Gate City. The general public can purchase tickets for $10 apiece from noon-7 p.m. at Gate City’s football ticket booth near the entrance of Legion Field.

Graham will be selling tickets from 10:30 a.m. onward Monday at the school.

Tickets will also be sold online at https://gofan.co/app/events/23623 beginning at noon today.

Apparently they let parents get tickets last night and somehow the info got leaked out and not any left,or very few...like a dozen or so... I'm hearing. Good news is I also heard that it will be streamed live on facebook. I'll post a link when I get it.

Reactions: Buc101
I logged in the very second it came available, put in my info, thought I had tickets and bam. "Sold Out". Guess I wasn't quick enough. Oh well, at least there will be a live strream.

Is it being streamed like the Radford/Gate City game was the other night?

Hopefully they will get their 'technical' issues worked out!

I logged in the very second it came available, put in my info, thought I had tickets and bam. "Sold Out". Guess I wasn't quick enough. Oh well, at least there will be a live strream.
Is it like the Radford game or just somebody on their Facebook account?

It will be facebook live. Got this from very good source who works in the school system. He was extremely busy with getting ready for this game, so I will put up a link as soon as I talk to him again. Didn't want to bug him anymore than need be.

Also, VHSL / Media passes will be limited to the 1st 400 through the door. After that, goodbye!!! and have a nice day.

3200 tickets + 400 passes = 3600 capacity. Fire Marshall and a large contingent of county / town police will be there to make sure nobody is in the building that should not be. If you have a VHSL pass and plan to stroll in at the last second, you wasted your time. Parking lot opens at 4:30, Gate opens at 5:30.

I guess I'll catch the Live Stream and double up on Taco's for Taco Tuesday and watch it from my couch.

I would not wast my time with NFHS. I was ready to throw my phone out the window and run over it with my truck after trying to watch that mess last week.

Also, I have heard that some of the restaurants in the Bluefield / Tazewell area will be streaming the game, so that would be cool.

Thanks for the 'insider info' on the FB stream - really appreciate it!

Now I'm getting hungry for tacos for some reason....

i just saw on a facebook post that GC still has 300 tickets left for sale to be bought at the football field or something in that area

I have an extra ticket if someone wants to meet me over there. I bought 5 and someone bailed on me.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I would take you up on it, but my son would have go with me. Cant leave him home alone. Im sure it wont be hard to find someone to take it.

I think so. A view from the top row would be good. Hopefully somebody will take some good pics of the crowd tomorrow. Top level is about 2 or 3 times as big as bottom level.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
I trust the folks who have been in the gym. I will say this, the picture given in one of these threads of the National Guard Gym in WV looked well over 3000 to me. I suspect much of it is the camera angle.

Yes. Armory and TMS seat about the same.

3200 tickets were sold and 400 VHSL and media passes will be accepted at the gate.

they going to squeeze them in tighter than bristol motor speedway use to, it will be so tight your neighbor will have to scratch your ass for you lol

Reactions: FORT89 and Buc101
If anyone needs tickets, I have two now. Hold up a sign that reads..... I need two tickets and you can go in with my peps. LoL!!!

Yes. Armory and TMS seat about the same.

3200 tickets were sold and 400 VHSL and media passes will be accepted at the gate.
Are they taking in to account how fat American’s have gotten. Myself included. LoL!!

I trust the folks who have been in the gym. I will say this, the picture given in one of these threads of the National Guard Gym in WV looked well over 3000 to me. I suspect much of it is the camera angle.

Have you ever been there? The armory is a dump. It's cold, airy, and has ZERO atmosphere. And I don't think it holds as many as Tazewell. The lower lever of the armory has a row or two more than Tazewell but Tazewell's upper tier has many more rows than the armory. The two teams are playing at the correct location...

Have you ever been there? The armory is a dump. It's cold, airy, and has ZERO atmosphere. And I don't think it holds as many as Tazewell. The lower lever of the armory has a row or two more than Tazewell but Tazewell's upper tier has many more rows than the armory. The two teams are playing at the correct location...

Never been there. Still not sure what state it sets in, but I trust the folks in Tazewell County that have been there and done that. If you guys say Tazewell is better, I trust that more than folks who have never been to either gym. Looking at that 360 view of Tazewell Middle School, it looks to me like a classic West Coast Conference Basketball Gym. Those gyms on the West Coast in California seat just over 3,000 people and it certainly looks like it holds easily 3000 to me. Should be a great game. I'll listen to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT