ADVERTISEMENT

Giles and Bluefield benefit game?

Giles outmanned but played hard....moved the ball on offense but Bluefield speed caught up to them...Bluefield QB throws the ball very well and he has some weapons....they are legit and Giles with only 3-4 seniors on the roster was plain and simple outmanned from the start....I did see good things from Giles tonight...let the real season start

Reactions: 19GHS87
I am very proud of the Giles team I saw play tonight. They never quit and even though the score was out of hand they kept grinding. Bluefield is way above Giles with sheer tallent but I sure liked the heart I saw in Giles. Baring injuries I see this young Giles team being a handful by the end of the season.

I am very proud of the Giles team I saw play tonight. They never quit and even though the score was out of hand they kept grinding. Bluefield is way above Giles with sheer tallent but I sure liked the heart I saw in Giles. Baring injuries I see this young Giles team being a handful by the end of the season.

Big difference in this year's team and last year's....all the problems are now gone....thankfully

Does Bluefield appear to be as good as they have been the past couple of years? How was their line play? That was the big concern coming in to the season .

Giles offered no pressure on the QB for Bluefield and he threw the ball at will. They have some serious weapons on offense. Hard to say really. Alot of rotations for both teams on the line.

The one negative I could see with Bluefield was tackling. They had a hard time bringing down the Giles backs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT