ADVERTISEMENT

Glenvar Preview

I believe Glenvar is 57-9 the last 5 years with a state title. It seems like they are now in the conversation or just outside every year.

I believe Glenvar is 57-9 the last 5 years with a state title. It seems like they are now in the conversation or just outside every year.
Most of those losses were very close as well. I will predict the winner of Region C will duke it out with Graham in Salem in December.

We get to see an early look at Graham and Glenvar against each other this thursday at Christiansburg H.S.!! 7:00.

Reactions: freeatlast2013
I watched those two scrimmage last year and I thought Glenvar actually got the better of Graham in that scrimmage, only slightly, a close contest, but at that point in the early preseason, Glenvar looked a touch better than Graham to me. But, things change and some teams improve more than others and Graham did that for sure.

I watched those two scrimmage last year and I thought Glenvar actually got the better of Graham in that scrimmage, only slightly, a close contest, but at that point in the early preseason, Glenvar looked a touch better than Graham to me. But, things change and some teams improve more than others and Graham did that for sure.
I agree but staying healthy is also huge to being successful at the end of the season. Glenvar lost two of their best players (both RB) to season ending injuries and still played well at the end. Close games against both Radford and Appo. Would have been nice to see how good they would have been with them.

Graham's defense was horrendous at the beginning of last season. Adjustments were made after the Giles game and it made a world of difference.

Glenvar comes to Riverheads on the second weekend of the regular season. To my knowledge it will be their first ever meeting in football. That will surely be a "game of the week" contender that particular weekend.

Can somebody confirm the start time for Glenvar vs Graham? 6:00 or 7:00?

I was going to bring that up longtimer that will definitely let you how good the gladiators will be this year looking forward to this game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT